CairnTalk

Banjo is here!!

AllAboutPetey

I'm chill, HA!!! They think I am relaxing, I am actually plotting some terror. I see a shoe in the corner that needs chewing. It is next. :evil:

Welcome aboard Banjo. Enjoy the shoe. :lol:

• Like 4

Sassy Jan 22, 2005

AM. CH. THARRBARR LITE MY FIRE ZOMERHOF

Another adorable baby! Yikes..I am on happy puppy overload.:wub:

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

This a great year for welcoming adorable, irresistible puppies. Hey there Banjo - good to meet you.

Butter won't melt........yet!

Oh what a cutie pie and I just love the name Banjo, how adorable!  Not only are there a lot more adorable puppies, they all have great names too! :thumbsup:

Boy it seemed like only yesterday that Maisie was the baby here.  Makes me want to look in to finding a little brother for Maisie.

Count me in on the loving the name Banjo band.

Part termite … hee … sympathies. Our Barley was that way too; once she decided to chew a corner of the siding on the house!  We used Bitter Apple for a while until she outgrew this phase.

• Like 1

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

Congratulations!  Banjo is pulling on our heart strings.  He looks quite please with his new home.  What a sweetheart.  Don't you love their little button noses, black little eyes and peaked ears?! :wub:  

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

He is too cute for words and I love his name.  I can see the cairn wheels turning...they are such smart lovable dogs looking for the next thing.

Enjoy him!!

Oh my goodness this forum has experienced and explosion of puppies in the last few weeks and I am LOVING it. Welcome Banjo, you're a super cute dude with a super cool name. 

My Addie also had a fondness for wood as a pup. Chewed my mom's 30-something year old formal dining room table for weeks without me noticing. Eeeeeeeek. Thankfully her cuteness resulted in forgiveness (for both of us). Bitter Apple spray (found at most pet stores) worked for us. 

"as far as i am concerned cairns are the original spirit from which all terriers spring, and all terriers are cairns very deep down inside." pkcrossley