CairnTalk

Midge

She is absolutely adorable.:wub:. Welcome .

• Like 1

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

Glad to meet Midge and a great way to enjoy retirement - I got my dog Oban the day after my last day at work! She will become a close and special companion....and is already cute beyond belief. Welcome.

Idaho Cairns

Welcome to our group.  I envy you the experience with little Midge--she is lovely.  Have fun and keep us posted on Midge's antics.

• Like 1

PUPPY! Oh goodness Midge is cute. Welcome to the Cairn Talk family, you ball of fluffy joy and your upright!

"as far as i am concerned cairns are the original spirit from which all terriers spring, and all terriers are cairns very deep down inside." pkcrossley

Hello, little Midge! Let me gush a bit with the others.... why, she looks like a little stuffed animal! Enjoy these days with her!

My puppy and I are new members too and really feel grateful to have found this community. Welcome!

• Like 1

Oh another little darling! Beautiful! You just wanted to torture me with puppy cuteness didn't you! 

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to you and Midge. What a sweet little face!  She is just precious. She looks like a stuffed toy dog. :)

Edited by Autumn & Lola

On 31 July 2016 at 0:02 PM, bradl said:

Oh my, Midge is adorable. Welcome!

Thank you! Every one has been so complimentary about my puppy!

Oh my goodness, Midge is adorable and I love her name.  Welcome to the forum and I look forward to seeing lots more photos of Midge.