CairnTalk

Free eBook (probably today only, July 9)

mattoleriver

I don't know anything about this book other than it has a Cairn Terrier on the cover and the Kindle edition is free for TODAY. 

From past experience I know that these books are usually offered for free for only one day. Also, there will be questions about who can order it; just like anything on Amazon anybody can order it regardless of Prime or Prime Unlimited membership. As long as the Kindle edition price is listed as $0.00 the ebook is completely free. You will buy it just like buying anything else on Amazon however there is no cost. Amazon also offers free ereader apps to enable just about anything with a screen to be used as an ebook reader.

https://www.amazon.com/Jacks-Journey-USA-journey-adventure-ebook/dp/B01EVNY57K?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0

Edited by mattoleriver

Idaho Cairns

Well thank you very much!  Just had this downloaded to my kindle reader and look forward to reading the adventures of a Cairn on the road.

I am an Amazon Prime member, but I don't think this has anything to do with prime. Read these conditions:

By clicking the button above, you agree to the Kindle Unlimited Terms of Use. You authorize us to charge your 1-Click credit card or another available credit card on file with us $9.99 per month plus applicable tax until you cancel. You may cancel your subscription at any time by visiting www.amazon.com/kucentral.

If you don't want to continue after this book, make sure you cancel your membership.

• Like 1

Sassy Jan 22, 2005

AM. CH. THARRBARR LITE MY FIRE ZOMERHOF

It is also kind of confusing if you have to sign up for the free read for the first time. Once I did it did not take me to the book. So I did a search for it and came up with this https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_12?url=search-alias%3Ddigital-text&field-keywords=jacks+journey+usa&sprefix=jacks+journe%2Cundefined%2C256

The book should be at the top of the list. You can read on line or buy it then send it to any device that you have a Kindle app on. In my case, my iPad.

Sassy Jan 22, 2005

AM. CH. THARRBARR LITE MY FIRE ZOMERHOF

Idaho Cairns

This is how it came thru on my purchase, via e-mail.  Looks like no charge to my kindle account and no mention of Prime. 

51Lb6QTN1-L._SCLZZZZZZZ__SY115_SX115_.jp

Kindle Edition
Sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC
Review this item

Facebook Twitter Pinterest
$0.00

Item Subtotal: $0.00
Total Before Tax: $0.00
Tax Collected: $0.00
Grand Total: $0.00

I was afraid that this would confuse people. This offer is completely independent of Prime or Prime Unlimited. This is a free ebook offered to anybody who wants it. Please do not sign up for Prime or Prime Unlimited, even temporarily, unless you want one of those services, they have nothing to do with this offer. Anytime an ebook shows a Kindle price of $0.00 it is available to all customers at that price. If it  is available to only Prime or Prime Unlimited members the listed Kindle price will not be $0.00.

To buy this book: 1) confirm that the Kindle price is still $0.00, 2) buy it as you would any other ebook 3) confirm that you have been charged $0.00