CairnTalk

Picture of My Baby Gidget

GIDGETSMOM

Hi Everyone!

I couldn't stand it any longer. I just had to show my new baby off. I went to visit her this past Tuesday evening. She turned 5 wks. old that day.

I snapped this shot while my best friend held her for me. She is the only female out of a litter of 6! Poor Mommy!! :D

There's nothin' in this world better than puppy breath!!!

Oh, she is SOOOOOOOOO very cute, when are you bringing her home? If you are like me, I counted the days down and did nothing but talk about my puppy. Everyone was just so happy when she came home as they were tired of hearing me talk about her!

Also, I did what you did - I went to the breeders and took pictures of her at 5 weeks old and showed them to everyone!

I get to pick her up on the 28th! The breeder will be taking her and her brothers to the vet this Tuesday to get their 6 wk shots.

I've been talking about her non-stop too. Now that I have a picture of her, I've been showing her off to everyone.

I'm just bursting with pride and anticipation! :D

There's nothin' in this world better than puppy breath!!!

Awwww, Gidget is a cutie pie! I couldn't wait to pick up our puppy, Finch either! It seems like the time takes forever, but when you finally get her, your time will fly!

It's almost like when you were a kid and couldn't wait for Christmas morning!!

How exciting for you!!

Can't wait to hear your stories when you get her 'home sweet home'!!

Cathy

Cathy and Piper

She is just adorable!! I remember the anticipation of getting a new pup. You feel like the day will never come and then you bring her/him home and it's pure heaven!

Be forewarned however....Cairns are addicting. :)

Archived