CairnTalk

Tanner is Eight

beccadiane374

Today is Tanner's 8th birthday!  He's spending the day in Doggie Daycare & will get extra kisses, snuggles & belly rubs tonight once I get off work.  There is a saying that I saw once that love and it applies so perfectly - "My dog does this amazing thing where he just exists and my whole life is better because of it."  :wub:

This past year has probably been our toughest so far, with some health concerns and scares.  Tanner is currently on a prescription diet only (which means no special food or treats today :() and is taking medications for GI issues & allergies.  We're hoping that this coming year is much better all around.

On his birthday, I always share some pictures taken throughout his previous year, so enjoy!  Most of them are sleeping pictures - they're much easier to take!  I think he's pretty special!  

June 2015.jpg

July 2015.jpg

Aug 2015.jpg

Sept 2015.jpg

Oct 2015.jpg

Nov 2015.jpg

Dec 2015.jpg

Jan 2016.jpg

Feb 2016.jpg

March 2016.jpg

April 2016.jpg

May 2016.jpg

• Like 6
Becky & Tanner

Happy Birthday Tanner...you are gorgeous .:wub: 

• Like 1

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

Happy 8th birthday Tanner!! Get lots of love and cuddles to make up for no treats. Gus is right behind you - 8 on Saturday.

• Like 1

Tanner you are very cute and furry. Enjoy a fab birthday and a healthy upcoming year. Where would we be without our buddies?

Edited by Hillscreek
  • Like 1

Happy birthday you adorable pup!

• Like 1

"as far as i am concerned cairns are the original spirit from which all terriers spring, and all terriers are cairns very deep down inside." pkcrossley

Oh Tanner ... you have such a "ruff" life.  I hope that this year brings much more joy, loving, scratches and everything that your little brain dreams about during those great naps.  Here's to a great year ahead!!:beer: Happy Birthday Tanner!! 

• Like 1

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

Thank you to all for the birthday wishes for Tanner!  

Happy early birthday, Gus!  Hope you have a whole weekend of fun!

Becky & Tanner