CairnTalk

Bad doggy manners!

wheezie23

Now it's a darn shame when I can't sit at my own computer without having to periodically spray air freshener around me! :mad: Tucker is sleeping at my feet and is letting off silent little stink bombs that are making my eyes water!! :sick: He did this yesterday, too! He's not eating anything different. What's up with this??? Peeeyeewwwww!!! :huh:

thela

I feel your pain!!! How can these little :halo: s look so innocent sleeping and then fumigate us with those killer smells. And they don't ever wake up.

Hi Thela,

Wooeee.....Duffy gets the gas from time to time and they are rotten too! Usually it is when he is on the living room sofa with us in the evening. Of course, I can get a little gassy myself so when he fires one off at us, I fire one right back at him and the funny part about it is he thinks HE did it! He will perk up his ears and turn and look at his rear end and then look at us. We laugh ourselves to tears. Of course, in a household of men......................... :whistle:

MikeC

Both the vet and the pet shop told me this is caused by too much protein in their diet. Ever since that (it was back when we had westies), we changed to lamb/rice food and the problem stopped. However, when Cooper occasionally starts up, we know he's been eating some of Yoda's food!

pat.

Children don't care how much you know...they want to know how much you care.

One of the funniest things I ever witnessed with my Cairns was when Madison was a puppy. She was waiting at the back door to go out when she passed some very loud gas. She had no clue where that "noise" came from so she starts to growl and runs around in circles trying to find the noise (obviously the smell didn't give her a clue) ;)

My two tend to wait til we get into bed for the night. And, of course, they like to sleep right at the top of the bed with their rear ends pointed near my face!!! sticking my head under the blankie doesn't even help!!! Ewwww!!

Cathy

P.S. When I visit Mike, I will have to make sure to cut out right after dinner....LOL!

Cathy and Piper

You all are soooo funny...thanks for the laugh! We have "stink bombs" go off every once in awhile too....I guess ladies can have gas too! LOL!

Whenever I start to smell something in the air, I quickly look at DH, who loudly points the finger to the dog...lol!

I never thought I'd be contributing to THIS thread.

This morning Wes found a one of those bicycle horns. After he tweaked the bulb and it honked, he immediately looked at his bee-hind. -_-

Archived