CairnTalk

33 dog-friendly stores

sanford

barkpost.com lists 33 dog-friendly stores. You'll be relieved to know that among them is Tiffany & Co., in case you're thinking of shopping for diamonds with your cairn!☺️

But seriously, also on the same list are stores such as Gap, Old Navy, Michael's, Macy's, Tractor Supply Co., Home Depot, etc., etc.

Happy shopping!

Edited by sanford
  • Like 2

FEAR THE CAIRN!

Lola says she'd like a diamond collar. It is her birthstone after all. :)

I am really surprised that all those stores allow dogs!

I never knew those were dog-friendly stores!  On the other hand I'm not so sure I would want Buffy accompanying me to Home Depot.  Lord only know what she would get into.  I'm sure she'd be an absolute angel in Tiffany's though.  :D

• Like 1

Angus loves Tractor Supply! All that stuff for dogs and cats etc plus all those nuts and bolts and gloves and boots and "hey mom wait up I need another ball, " and on and on. Great place for training when he was a pup. Lots of distractions while practising sits snd downs and leave it etc

I've taken previous dogs to obedience class but this was better for him. Not so formal and much more variation in situations. There'a couple other plant and animal supply stores we went to -and still do visit.

Forget the diamonds -need more huntin' and outdoor gear he says.

• Like 1

Forget the diamonds -need more huntin' and outdoor gear he says.

No wonder Angus feels that way, being a boy Cairn.  Diamonds, however, are a girl Cairn's best friend.  :P

• Like 1

heh, heh Females  :lol:  I was about to say B****s :censored:  but though that is politically correct among dogs the uprights might complain. :devil: Angus

• Like 2

a couple times over the years at home depot i have seen an elderly couple, their two yorkies riding, standing, in the front the cart looking very important (the yorkies). they never make a peep, they never sit down. on terrier supervision patrol. 

• Like 2