CairnTalk

Frankie's not happy today

Tami

Yesterday Frankie had his neutering surgery done and today he's not happy that I'm making him stay in his crate. I keep hearing little disgruntled sounds but I know he'll heal faster if he can rest more.

The same vet's office did the surgery as did Fearghus' one five years ago and then Fiona's spaying almost three years ago. But it looks like they've changed how they close up the stitches. Now they have mostly interior stitches and just have glued the outer skin together. It's a bit rough looking but I'm sure it'll be better soon. Of course I always feel bad when they've had this done. I got him a new toy but I'm pretty sure it was mostly to make me feel better.

• Like 3

Cheers,

Tami

Ahhh Frankie - hang in there little guy - you'll be out of jail and running in no time. Toys don't cut (I suppose that word is a no-no) it mum - treats please.

• Like 1

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

Frankie is doing better. He wants to run around but I've been keeping him confined in his crate or ex-pen. But we are taking him for short walks around the block. :-)

• Like 1

Cheers,

Tami

Get  better fast, Frankie!  Remember, you're a Holy Cairn Terrorier, and we don't give in!

Olie, Teddy, and Sweet Pea

• Like 1

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

Feel better Frankie, you'll be running and jumping in no time.

Frankie is such a good boy.  When Maisie had her surgery and I tried crating her, she wanted out so badly that she screamed bloody murder until I finally gave in.  It was as if she never had the operation, I had such a hard time keeping her down.  Of course it didn't help for her to see her playmate (Tess) out and about and having a good time either.  She healed very quickly though, as I'm sure Frankie is doing.

• Like 1