CairnTalk

Calling all voters, again!

Eliz222

I put my vote in for Griffin!

But.....ohhh, that little Maggie May in her green and red striped hat just melted my heart! What a sweet little face!

Cathy

Cathy and Piper

I loved them all but the Cairn gets my vote! I was just reading my pug web site and someone asked do other breed owners go as crazy about their dogs as pug people and I of course let them know yes. Which of my two dogs is best? It's like having kids they each have very different endearing qualities an some qualites that I could live without sometime.

I told them all what wonderful people are on the site and how passionate everyone here is about their cairn. I only wish there was as much stuff for Cairns as Pugs. One guy on the website made a pugvillage calendar using pictures of the pugs that owners are on the site. They are selling it for 18 and 4 of which will go to a rescue group. I just wish I had one of all the cute babies on this site!!!

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

Hi! As much as I love Cairns - - Maggie May is getting my vote this time. Finch was so deserving of it last time - - - - and to be true to myself - - - I have to vote for little Maggie May!!! . . . . .sorry!

Archived