CairnTalk

Do you chat about Cairntalk with your family?

Kathryn

I admit it - I talk to DH, and also to some close friends, about all the friends -- human and dog -- I have here at Cairntalk.  

A few nights ago I was mentioning to Steve that Packy is now 10 - imagine! -- and he said "You would not recognize these folks if you passed them on the street!"  Hmmmpf!  Spoilsport...

I spend part of each day with all of you, and know so much about your days, your joys, your sorrows -- and your relationship with your dogs and family.  I think that makes you all pretty close friends... whether I ever see you on a street or not. Hmmmpf.

Edited by Kathryn
  • Like 6

Very well put.  I agree we would not know each other on the street...yet if our furkids are with us.....well that is a totally different story!

THEY would know each other REAL quick!!  :thumbsup::hug:

Edited by shergry
  • Like 1

Yes, I chat about Cairntalk with my family and other friends. Nick usually gets a nightly summary of the posts I've read during the day. :)

And just so you'll all recognize me if we meet on the street.......here I am. :D

post-4156-0-42430300-1409074967.jpg

• Like 7

Nice pic, Autumn! :P   I often tell Ron about topics/responses on Cairn Talk.  He is also required to look at every Cairn puppy/new arrival pic so he can join me in saying "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!".

• Like 1

Sometimes I think my hubby thinks i am crazy because of the time I spend  on the forum. By the same token he spends many hour on his computer with his facebook friends. Of course he loves Keira to distraction  and that makes  him mellow some when I talk about this. By the way Autum is my twin. Ha ha

• Like 2

Yep, discuss and share CairnTalk with DH all the time.  Although the way the data usually flows is I

share things with everyone here. :)

• Like 1

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

I laugh with y'all, I cry with y'all, and yes I talk good things about y'all. (sorry a little Southern/Appalachian slang. hehe) I would definitely recognize most of you, if I past you on the street. I care a great deal about everyone on this forum. I would let any of you bunk at my place free of charge if you were passing through, especially if your pups were with you, and I wouldn't let you leave without a proper shotgun salute.

I couldn't make it through a day without this forum.

• Like 2

Share lots with family and friends.

What a find this forum was for me when I stumbled on it by chance looking for someone, somewhere who might have a cairn. 

I'm on my computer quite a bit each day with some research I am doing so have a chance to check in often and see what Angus's buddies are up to.

Forum Cairn owners live from one end of the country to the other, and in other countries too. Cairn owners have all kinds of interests and cairns share life with their people.

And there is no doubt owing a cairn teaches patience and respect - no good getting in a cairn's face. (Well unless you are a parrot named Oscar!). May as well come to an agreement, smile and enjoy. You can't go long without laughing at our cairns' fun and games. Once you laugh how can you be mad?

• Like 1

This forum is family for me too. Like Lynn I laugh at the good times, cry with the rough times. I tell my friends (who are dog and cat lovers) about the adventures of the dogs, Cairn or not. The uprights have adventures too like cross country vacations or days at the lakes and rivers. Not quite as exciting as chasing a squirrel up a tree or herding cattle at the farm like Wert but the uprights have fun too. I enjoy hearing about everything that goes on and so do my friends.

CairnTalk is at the top of the favorites list, easy to find that way. Also the first place I check when I get on the web.

If I saw someone getting dragged down the street by a little dog I would wonder if that is a person from the forum.

• Like 3

Reading daily news on Cairn talk is a highlight for me which I share with my DH and many friends. Can't imagine now not being part of this large like minded wonderful group of people.

And yes I definitely see the resemblance Brad! And no doubt Autumn is a look alike also of Jessica Rabbit. :)

• Like 1

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

Oh for sure I share with DH.  I may not say something all the time, but I am still here keeping up with everyone.  Cairn talk is my extended family.  We have shared many laughs and tears over the years and will for many more to come.