CairnTalk

It IS spring

Hillscreek

My first video try ever so please excuse the quality. Someone gave me a little Samsung hold in your hand sports cam. Hard to hold steady in my hand ! 

Lots of snow round our house still but out here it is melting. The lake looks blue but it is ice not water. 

Edited by Hillscreek
  • Like 2

I'd say that was a very good first try! You held the cam very steadily, in my opinion. Angus looks content, sniffing all that has been uncovered by the melting snow. :)

Idaho Cairns

Well done, Angus is doing the usual Cairn inspection routine--every blade of grass, every square inch must be investigated for intruders--know the routine well and don't even THINK about trying to call them back when they are on this mission! 

A Cairn's work is never done in the spring.  So much to sniff and explore!  Angus wants to make sure nothing changed while it was buried under the snow.

Holly agrees that there is nothing like a good sniff at everything!!

Here we have daffodils, crocus and blossom out, yesterday the t wmperature was 17 degrees celsius! Certainly Spring here.

www.cairnterriertalk.co.uk

Very nice camera action (sometimes I get seasick watching home videos!!)!  Angus is too cute!

PS:  Can someone tell me what that white stuff is?  

Angus' mom, without directly seeing Angus' face in that video I had to check to make sure you hadn't kidnapped Addie! Man, they look soooo much alike except for their faces. 

Addie enjoyed watching the video! She wants to run loose across Pennsylvania (or really anywhere) with Angus. 

"as far as i am concerned cairns are the original spirit from which all terriers spring, and all terriers are cairns very deep down inside." pkcrossley

Good Sniffers!  It's all registered so we can go home now and I will check it again tomorrow to see if there is any new intruders on my territory. :)  Good job Angus! 

Practice makes perfect.  You will just have to keep posting.  So we won't mind if you keep posting because we like watching our cairn friends out and about.

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

Good job on the video!   Angus looks like he's having a great time....soon there will be lots of mud, does Angus like mud?  Maisie loves it....argghh. :(

It is hard work but I see Angus has it well under control.  Bailey & Radar would love to meet up with Angus for run.  So that is what the ground looks like under all the snow we've had...good to see it.  Still waiting to see the ground here.

• 2 weeks later...