CairnTalk

Lost my seat

Apollo8it

and this is what I get... :devil: This is not the first time he has taken my seat and the sad thing is I fall for his antics everytime.

tongueout.jpg

****Apollo****

imsleepysig.jpg

Hilarious!! Love the tongue!! Looks like he is saying, "Na-na-na-na!!"

I have two :devil: waiting to get my seat when I get up now! This winter will be interesting to see who wins out!

Thanks for sharing your :halo: .

Cathy

Cathy and Piper

He's adorable!!

I can't wait for the day when my furballs try and grab the leather recliner before I do. Just not enough room on it for the 4 of us! :P

OMG, what a scream and the tongue action!!!!!! LOL!

I just got out of my recliner to bring my coffee mug into the kitchen and came back in and Scully was stretched out soaking up the sun. Aren't they too much?

Soooo cute! I love the tongue action....lol! I'm glad to hear that I am not the only one that has to fight for the best seats in the house!

scoutandfinchcomputerdesk10-04.jpg

This is what I had to put up with for a few weeks when my laptop was broken. I put the towel down because they were sliding around! I didn't get much "puter" time...let me tell ya!

They insisted on sitting up on the desk. This started when Scout was a tiny puppy and she would sleep between the keyboard and the monitor. There just isn't enough room for two!

I don't know if you've seen the Hallmark commercial for this snowman and dog animated singing "toy" that they are selling. When you squeeze the snowman's hand, the snowman starts singing and the dog's ears and tail move around as it barks out the song. At the end, it howls and shakes all over. Scully is having a blast everytime I go over and turn it on. She can be anywhere in the house and will come running and sit and look up at the table and watch it until it's done. Now if I could only train her to sing. :P

As soon as I posted it I told my husband I need to get batteries for the camera so I can get a picture of her doing that. Hopefully tomorrow because she's getting groomed so she'll be pretty for the camera. :halo:

Great picture. Duffy is a seat stealer too, but we just pick him up and move him. Lately however, he has begun to develop a very annoying habit; I am a church organist and have a fairly large electronic organ in my home. The last couple of times that I have sat down to practice, Duffy will attack my feet while I am playing the pedalboard. I'm really beginning to think that he does not appreciate Bach or Handel. The next time it happens, I am going to have Jim get a picture of it.

MikeC

Very good Brad. Unfortunately I already have enough folks in the choir that sound like howling dogs without adding another one :lol:

MikeC

What adorable pics!!!! The 'innocent, what's the problem' look is just too cute. Brodie steals my spot, only when it is bed time. we head to the bedroom, I go to brush my teeth , and when I come back to bed he is in my spot of the bed, next to my pillow. I hate to move him, but give him a BIG hug and kiss as I move him. Of course, I wake up at night , a pretzel, bc I am subconciously not wanting to disturb him as we sleep. :-). I just love these guys soooo much. It is amazing.

Archived