CairnTalk

BIG reward

chichi3

IMG_0070.JPG(5mos.)

Hi friends,

Amos here. As Justin Wilson used to say,"I'm glad for you to see me". I just got home from the groomer's and look what a nice big reward daddy got me for being such a good boy. My foot is just about all healed after surgery now and my allergy is a little better with medicine. The vet said she'll keep working on the dosage until I feel much better and I hope so 'cause I just love my 4 kitty best friends here at home .

(in case you're wondering, that spike between my ears is my tail, not a horn, after all, look at me-who could imagine I ever get in trouble !!))

Hi Amos. You are looking pretty spiffy after your haircut! Your Dad should be real proud of you. Your Cairn cousin Duffy says hi to you from out here in CA. Be a good boy! :halo:

MikeC

Hi Amos!

My mommy tolded me about your boo-boo. I'm glad that you are feeling bedder.

I'm getting my haircut on Monday. I cannot yike it. :mad:

Yuv and Tisses,

Scully

What a sweetheart! Glad to hear you are feeling better! You look great!

Those bullies ARE yummy, aren't they :D !!

Cathy

Cathy and Piper

Amos, you are looking really good! All of us here are happy to see you've recouperated from your terrible ordeal.

How can a Cairn be a devil, huh? We all know they are the sweetest, gentlest breed on the face of the earth. :halo:

Hi Amos,

Dis is Tucker. I beez reel glad dat yu is doing ok now. :) My momma tol me all bout yore foot. I gots one fing to say to yu doh. When yu goze to da groomer place, did yu make a big fuss like a good corn dog should? Iz dat why yu gots dat big bully stick like my momma gave me? No self-respectin corn dog wud go quietly to dat groomer place. :shy:

Yore fren,

Tucker

P.S. Scruffy says he is glad yu is doin' better too! :thumbsup:

I fought like the dickens 'cause I hate ANYONE messin' round my face. I won't even let daddy trim my face. That's why he took me to the groomer.It took 2 to hold me 'til they got me done. But I did come out purty I must say.

PS: Daddy says thanks all for your encouraging thoughts and comments. We'll write again soon.

Archived