CairnTalk

Christmas Cards

hallswel

Well this is the picture I will probably use on our Christmas Card. Rebel has outdone himself with his smile.....I was told by a friend he should have his mouth closed but I like this one

11.jpg

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

I agree with the others. These are the type of pics we wait for with our little guys. That picture of Rebel is absolutely priceless. He even looks like he is enjoying the moment!

MikeC

Thank you all! Mike my doggies associate camera with cookies and it becomes a game. I even throw the ball for Rebel to catch and he loves that. Here is the picture of my two together. This time I tried a green back ground....I love taking pictures of them they don't complain like my kids use too. HAHA

14.jpg

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

The two of them together are absolutely adorable, and where did you find the costume the Pug is wearing. He is as adorable as Rebel. What is his name?

MikeC

I disagree with your friend...the smile is perfect! Rebel will definitely brighten up everyone's Christmas card display!

Marsha

Archived