CairnTalk

Vids of Cami, our 8.5yr old gal in Agility

avusblue

Recent runs in JWW Open.

Born in USA, she's now a permanent resident of Malaysia :)

Both clean runs for Runs 1 & 2. Could only run in this Open class as she's got 2 titles under her furry belt. She earned her 3rd agility title from this run, which was a nice surprise as we haven't been keeping track of her clean runs.

We've eased up on the number of trials we participate in, but she's still got the speed and she still has so much fun running the course. She absolutely loves it!

The Judge for this round is from Australia.

Edited by avusblue
  • Like 1

:qualify: Congratulations On the Open Jumpers with Weaves title.  Great teamwork out there!

Raise your expectations for what your Cairn can do....and try very hard to meet your Cairn's expectations of you.

I love all of this, but especially where Cami seemingly leaps for joy.  (I dunno, maybe I'm not seeing the bar

she's jumping but it looks like she just leaps sometimes.)  You guys really have that move with all the

vertical bars mastered!  Thank you so much and congrats!

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

Cami says thanks for all the love.

I'll make sure to give her a few more kisses tonight.  :)

She gets to jump 10" jumps now, being a senior agility dog. She used to jump 12", and 16" when we first started. She's about 11" at the withers ... so just fits under the Toy/Mini group. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Idaho Cairns

These were just great videos and I love watching that Cairn go!  I so wish we had started our girls on this fun agility business, even if I'm not sure I could have kept up with the dog!  In any case seeing your dog so obviously enjoy itself was neat!

• 5 weeks later...