CairnTalk

A couple of pictures of Tessie

Tessie's Mom

Thank you so much for this forum I am learning so much. I am spending some time everyday reading old post. There is a wealth of information here. I have been practicing posting pictures so I am going to give it a go. I love my little dog and love reading stories about your dogs<a href=

I hope this works<a href=

Oops - I don't see a pic. Brad posted some helpful info regarding posting pics. Go to the main Cairn Talk Forum screen and scroll down to the bottom. I think you'll see something like "Forum Help" with a topic regarding picture posting.

Guess I am a bit challenged. I posted a couple of pictures in the test environment yesterday and they worked fine. I will have to work on this.

She looks just like Pegi did at that age - Pegi's face is now very black, and her undercoat has stayed the brindle with gray over it. Now that it is warm she is lightening up (she did this last summer also). I have had many women stop me and say they would love to have these colors in their hair....

Linda & Pegi

Puppy!! I just want to hug her ..what a sweetie!

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

Tessie is so precious. :wub: Her face looks so sweet and yes, her color gorgeous. I can see why you love her so. Glad you got the pics to post. I will enjoy hearing more about her.

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

tlwtheq may need to correct me on this but I believe Sweet Pea does the actual steering and the others control the pedals. Very talented dogs.

• Like 1

she is absolutely gorgeous. Cairns are just the cutest dogs.

I am brand new and joined because I was getting the cutest little Cairn/poodle mix Wednesday.

Then the lady changed her mind. Not wanting to give up her dog.

Then, last night she called and wants us to pick up Cassey on Saturday.

She is moving to a place that does not allow dogs and she, I think realized she had to let her go,.

We are hoping we do indeed get to take her home tomorrow.

If we do I will post pics of her.

• Like 1