CairnTalk

Kelsie

acarrano

Almost nine years old, I became the lucky owner of Kelsie....a beautiful 4 month only red brindle Cairn Terrier.

Kelsie was fun, tenacious, fearless (no concept of her size), smart, and so incredibly loving. Kelsie was known to speak her mind through and she often used her paws to communicate or get my attention.

This morning, Kelsie passed away after a short battle with a lung infection. She passed quickly and I'm so glad my little girl didn't suffer for long. My heart is broken, but I'm so thankful for the 8.5 years that I had with Kelsie. Words can't express how much joy she brought into my life. I loved her with all my heart and she was the best dog I could ever ask for.

She was a beautiful dog and the best part of all was that she was mine.

I love you Kelsie and your fun loving spirit will always be with me.

post-3951-0-13312200-1339902106_thumb.jp

post-3951-0-83418100-1339902132_thumb.jp

Idaho Cairns

Such a pretty girl! I am so sorry for your loss and wish I could make the pain go away. Eight and a half years is not nearly enough but it sounds like they were wonderful years for you and Kelsie. Let time take you in it's mourning flow and let it soothe you as it moves along. Peace.

So sorry Kelsie has gone. She must have left many wonderful memories behind. She will always live in your heart

This is always the saddest part of belonging to a forum. No matter how many times I read of someone's pup passing it brings tears to my eyes. I am so sorry for your loss - that is all anyone can say at this time. I'm not sure what I believe in about afterlife - but if there is one I know I'll be reunited with all my furbabies and once again will smile and love them all the more.

Husband and dog missing ...25 cents reward for dog

I am so sorry for your girl and you. What a shock and so hard to deal with. These babies sure teach us about deep unconditional love and leave big holes in our hearts. I'm right there with you right now and will keep you in my prayers.

You loved your baby girl as best you could. Bless you and your family, and the very best memories of Kelsie.

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

I am too sorry for your loss-losing a cairn is hard but at 8 years old, it seems way to young to have to let go (I too lost a cairn at 8 years old last year). My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

you lost your girl much too soon. but what is important is, you got everything out of the time with her that you could. you put twenty years into 8.5. very inspiring.

We are so sorry for your loss. Kelsie was a beautiful girl, and you were fortunate to have had her even if the years were too few. She will remain in your heart & your memories, and you will often be reminded of her. The wonderful part of this forum is learning of the happiness of someone getting a new Cairn puppy, and the other end of the spectrum is sharing in the sorrow of someone who loses a dear friend & companion. Bless you & Kelsie.

Jime & Connie

Jim, Connie, Bailey & Sophie

FLOWERCHILD-1-1.jpgBAILEYSOPHIE4-22-07002-1.jpg

It pains my heart to read of your loss. It sounds like your Kelsie was a perfect little companion whom you loved to the stars and beyond. And, I know she returned that love right back to you. You have my deepest condolences and prayers.

Rest in peace, sweet Kelsie.

Sending you hugs,

Melissa

Oh my, she was still so young. My deepest condolences to you. Rest in peace, Kelsie.