CairnTalk

Fonzy does the cutest thing

Newman

Sorry no video right now, but i will in the future lol

We have a Kitchen Ninja System thing ( A blender ) and when I make smoothies or milkshakes or frappes he goes absolutely crazy!

I got the blender and put it in my room and started to use it (It's pretty loud) and fonzy GOES and runs and grab's his bone and starts doing the death kill on his bone like he's trying to kill the bone, it's so awesome lol

right after words i go give some chicken :D love this dog , lol he is amazing

i will get video next time ;)

any others do this i suppose?

You should see him on video when the garbage truck in the backyard apartments comes............ he GOES NUTS!!!! It's so awesome to see him bark and attack at the truck LOLOL

Edited by Newman

9yNb8di.jpg
Click to show the full size image!

it's displaced aggression when he's trying to kill his bone instead of the blender - we had my first cairn trained to kill is kong during thunderstorms rather than barking at the thunder and lightning - during one particularly bad storm, he snapped the kong cleanly in two!

Murphy has barked at our blender in the past, too. He thinks if he barks long and loud enough it (the blender) will shut up! :lol:

Murphy has barked at our blender in the past, too. He thinks if he barks long and loud enough it (the blender) will shut up! :lol:

HAHA, Same here!!!! I am actually going to get video of fonzy going bezerk @ the blender hahaha it's going to be awesome!! Stay tuned!1

9yNb8di.jpg

Newman, Murphy also goes crazy barking when he hears the neighbors using a weed eater. I think he just hates loud noises.

Newman, Murphy also goes crazy barking when he hears the neighbors using a weed eater. I think he just hates loud noises.

Lol now, I would love for our neighbor to use one, so I can get fonzy on video! haha.

you should get Murphy on video when he goes bezerk! trust me you'll want to cherish those memories :)

9yNb8di.jpg

HAHA, Same here!!!! I am actually going to get video of fonzy going bezerk @ the blender hahaha it's going to be awesome!! Stay tuned!1

Looking forward to the video! It's true, they do try to kill their toys when certain things rile them up!

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg