CairnTalk

6 minutes of Dempsy's Morning

Dempsy's Mom

Dempsey, your Mom is a genius with the video and music! Beautiful.

I showed Angus the lovely banana tail like he has. He immediately jumped down from my lap and did zoomies - SO happy to be part of the special sub-group!

Have to add that Dempsey has a gorgeous tongue also. What a sweetheart he is.

Thanks for the video and for sharing.

What a lovely peaceful feeling I got watching your video of Demps..I truly believe he is the happiest Cairn in the whole world. Thanks for making those six minutes of pure relaxation a treat. Love the music also :)

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

Demps has such a lot of land to explore! He looks so happy to rest in the grass though!

www.cairnterriertalk.co.uk

Nice video!!love the pics, she is gorgeous !!! Tell her Fonzy thinks she's cute, LOL!!!

9yNb8di.jpg
Click to show the full size image!

Hi Lori - I am sooo tired of working in an office - can T, Allie and I come and work with you? ;)

Anyway, I LOVE those smiley photos of Demps at around the 4-minute mark. He is really photogenic. And I love that his ears are furry (our groomer clips back the ear hairs on our dogs, as I guess it is the standard, but I love furry ears on cairns).

Looks like Demps is having a lovely summer.

Idaho Cairns

Sammi, Dempsey's twin, has decided she wants to come and roam the hinterland with Demps--his day looks like her kind of thing. Neat video of a Cairn being a Cairn--into and out of everything.

You outdid yourself on this one, Lori! Dempsy truly looks like the happiest dog I've ever seen. My favorite pics were those of him in the tall grass - beautiful! Thank you for making me smile during my lunch today.

Good one, Lori! Were you laying in the weeds with Dempsey? Love those pics!

Jandy and my Cairns, Kirby & Phinney 

As usual we all wish our dogs could have that ideal lifestyle - free to roam and just be a dog. Loved the video and your choice of music - very mellow and relaxing. Thanks so much for sharing, once again, your and Demps day.

Husband and dog missing ...25 cents reward for dog

Love this video! It makes me wanna be a cairn terrier in my next life. Thank you for sharing a beautiful glimpse into Dempsey's world!