CairnTalk

Found this new video on youtube swimming cairn!

Newman

HAHA Awesome he dives in and you can see a cairn swim!! OMG I want to bring fonzy to a swimming pooool!!!!

This video was so cool to watch, I was like crying in tears (in joy). This video is so cool, I need to get video of fonzy @ a pool... I don't know where they accept dogs @ a pool though, I guess need to buy my own.... :(

Hope you all enjoy!

Edited by Newman
  • Like 1

9yNb8di.jpg
Click to show the full size image!

Very cute video. Tinky is so spoiled that ...... he rules his roost too. I had to laugh when the cell phone picked up Tinky's gas value relief. :) Thanks for posting.

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

Whoever owns that video needs to sign up @ CairnTerrier.org and start posting pics and more videos please!!

Here is another video

Look at how he dives into the water and how fast cairns mind's train and remember stuff? She/he keeps diving into the water like a PRO Scuba diver! This video is awesome! Glad you enjoyed it Dempsy!!

I want a backyard pool so bad!!! I am praying!!!

Edited by Newman

9yNb8di.jpg
Click to show the full size image!

There are tons of Cairn videos on You-Tube that popped up! I have no idea how to post a link, (tried but didn't work) but if you search for "What's So Special About the Cairn Terrier" there is a long but interesting video about the breed!

Looks to be something put up by the Southern California club.

How to embed a youtube (or vimeo) video?

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUoUOHr3J4w[/media]

I notice there's basically the same video as above on vimeo and that one has a soundtrack (Iz, may he rest in peace). Since he's also in a pool, here's Israel "Iz" Kamakawiwoʻole.

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club