CairnTalk

Rawrkats

Rawrkats

What wonderful pictures. I envy people with creative talent.

I am lucky to point and shoot.

I have been trying to post a picture of Tessie and think I may have it figured out.

Oh My goodness! What a cutie! We're getting ready to go on a roadtripping adventure and I can wait to take some action shots!

I spend so much time away from home--looking at pictures of these amazingly sweet creatures will have to tide me over--6 days to go! :D

How sweet! I don't know who's the cutest. I love the smile on your step sons face. He is having so much fun teaching Boo.

Boo went to the beach for his "4 Month Birthday".

He had a blast. Got swept up by a few waves, enjoyed chasing some seagulls and digging to China.

I left most of my technology off and away this weekend because I was on vacation. This is the only clip/picture I got of Boo during the vacation.

15 second clip: https://www.dropbox....9t/IMG_1577.MOV

Just catching up with Boo. Yes he is the cutest of cute. :wub: Your little boy is adorable too. Boo is lucky to have such a loving and active family. Wonderful pics and vids. I too love it when he has his ears back - the clever clean cut look.

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

Must have!,, he is sooooo adorable :)

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys :)

Boo has been neutered and recovered in the last few weeks. He's a bit over 10 pounds now. Lost his most of his incisors and both of his lower canines.

Took him to off leash dog park. He had so much fun.

Complete Liftoff during the run here

2012-08-09 14.30.59.jpg

Visit Boo's Photo Album on Dropbox

Edited by Rawrkats

• 2 weeks later...

Hanging out at Starbucks drive-thru.

Do you guys get endless comments about how cute your dog is? I don't see ever see any Cairns around PetSmart or the dog parks, but everyone always falls in love with Boo. Wondering why there isn't a rampant outbreak like chihuahuas.

557511_10151206056751882_891202462_n.jpg

When we registered Kelly I put her name as "SHE"S SO CUTE KELLY". Why did I do that? Everyone we meet even til this day says She's so cute, what's her name? haha the next question to follow is What type of dog is she? as we walk by people in the stores I can here women (and children) telling their husbands or parents, "I want one of those for my birthday or Christmas. Then the husband or parents approach me with she's so cute, whats her name? Some of the people that work at Pet Smart know her by name.

Boo is so cute! Beautiful colors.

• Like 1

Well, Boo *is* terribly cute. I do see a Cairn randomly on the street from time to time, but they are still special. I like it that way.

There should be a passel of Cairns at McIver Park on Saturday, I hope. Cairn friends from Vancouver and Battle Ground will be among them.

• Like 1

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

Love going through drive-thrus with my guys, and they love it too! (FYI -- Dairy Queen gives out doggy biscuits!).

I rarely meet other Cairns, but I was in PetSmart last night, and overheard somebody talking about Gavin, saying "He looks just like that". Turns out they were getting a wheaton Cairn mix that night! Didn't elaborate though. Wish they did, I love talking Cairns!

BTW, Boo is an incredible charmer!!! :wub:

Agggh Bradl i'm a couple days late! I would've loved to have taken Boo! I need to keep my eyes open for more activities.

We went over to Pacific Community Park in vancouver this afternoon. It's Boo's favorite place, 5+ acres of fenced in with a half mile walking lane in it. We spent 3 hours there today and I had to do the embarrassing drag-your-dog-with-the-leash move to get him out of there.

Completely knackered now... 2012-09-04%2016.10.53.jpg

Edited by Rawrkats

• 5 weeks later...

So in the morning its getting pretty cold in my house, so I turn on the heater in the living room. Its a little white box on the wall. Boo loves it.

If it gets too cold in my room at night, I'll come down and go to sleep next to it. I got up this morning and my pillow was still in the floor. Boo took over it...

boo-heater1.jpg

boo-heater2.jpg

boo-heater3.jpg

Edited by Rawrkats

Idaho Cairns

Neat pictures. I sure miss having a tussled, rumpled, all legs and ears puppy around the house and this just whets my appetite all the more.