CairnTalk

Goosedown's Shergry Cinders

shergry

Born 12-11-96 went onto the Lord's house 01-08-12.

She came into this world like a tornado. And passed quickly, we think she did not want to burden us. What a sense of humor this one had. She would bring you the dead bird like "look what I did"....and in reality her sister had killed the bird. ;)

Amaretto I am sure was waiting for her sister to come and play, and with a big bound they are having a ball in heaven...it is raining and thundering here today...think they are rough housing a bit much!! You GO GIRLS!!! :D

Her brother misses her very much...but he knew she was going and said his goodbye's before us. She adopted a kitty for us so that her sense of humor would not be lost!! And he said his goodbye's and thank you's before she left (put his paw on her head and sniffed her ear).

This was so very unexpected. I think, hubby and I, are just still in shock...kinda hard to function. But we are going to help Ashes (brother by pack, related by Grandpa), Sasha (adopted kitty) and ourselves by remembering ALL the good times we had. Running free at a Dog Show...running in the corn field at a rest stop...chasing mice and winning!!! Digging up moles in MT.

She only had 4 points to her...BUT they were WELL earned!!! The judge at Montgomery just loved her...enough to say "Let her beat up those camera's"!!! And boy did she ever....went around the rink twice just to make sure she got them.

I know we will see her in heaven...but the time on earth was GOLD.

Her red color was just precious. And the middle photo shows her after a summer cut...she did not like being on the table...but sure loved it when she got down and RAAAAANNNN!!!

(((hugs))) my Little Tudda Bubbers!!!!

post-2767-0-81869000-1326134857_thumb.jp

post-2767-0-40600700-1326134982_thumb.jp

post-2767-0-89732200-1326135051_thumb.jp

Tears and laughter... life. Thanks for sharing your wonderful memories.

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

What a lovely tribute to your Cinders. She was a beautiful girl full of energy and spunk and now she and Amaretto are together again to run free. My heart goes out to you and your family.

It sounds like Cinders had a life full of joy and love (and laughter). I can tell you loved her deeply and will miss her terribly. Keep remembering the good and fun times you shared with Little Tudda Bubbers (love the name). So very sorry for your loss.

you've shared a lot with us, all appreciated. cinders had the life we all wish for all cairns, especially our own. you are right, you will see her again. but for now, rest after a job very well done.

Oh it is so hard to say goodbye to one of these wonderful dogs! My heart goes out to you this evening. Sorry.

I am sorry for your loss. That was a great tribute to a dog that was a large part of your lives and greatly loved.

Who rescued whom?

Your account of Cinders' life made me wish I had met the little darling. It was a lovely tribute and I'm very sorry for your loss. Makes us all remember how precious each day is.

Helene

It is painful enough when the passing of such a beloved wee one is expected, but when it's sudden, it knocks the breath out of you. You have my deepest sympathy. Your sweet Cinders was well loved and lived a wonderful life with you, and you have written her a lovely tribute. May all the wonderful memories of her soothe and lighten your heart now and always. One glorious day, you will see her again.

~Melissa

What wonderful memories you have of this precious one. May your memories warm your heart as you grieve. Such a lovely tribute. I'm so sorry for your loss.

As your wonderful post shows, Cinders' spirit will continue to brighten your heart always. Wishing you peace and comfort as you mourn her loss.

You are my thoughts. Cairns are so special. May your heart be healed by the wonderful memories and years that you were together.

Thank you ALL for your kind words and thoughts. Ashes and I made it through a week...kinda hard to see him looking for his playmate. I have emailed many breeders in my area looking for a pet/show/companion dog...only time will tell if it is to be. Thank you for your prayers, God is at work in our lives every moment of every day. Thank goodness we have the Lord, helps us get through the tough days and the GREAT days. I am so blessed to be on this site and conversing with MANY Cairn LOVERS!! Thank you, Brad, for making such a GREAT site for us Cairn owner/friends. :-)

Archived