CairnTalk

Kiko

Kiko

Hello from NJ, we picked up our beautiful Cairn KIKO 12.26.11 and his 9 weeks old. I really didn't want to think that his a holiday pup since we been patiently waiting to get a dog for years. Three years on the works and we decided on this breed.

We love it. Or, more like I love it, lol. I just can't get enough of him.

post-5648-0-09623800-1325174886_thumb.jp

This is his first day at his new home.

post-5648-0-30028300-1325174893_thumb.jp

Sleeping on his new bed

KIKO attacking my comforter.

Ohhh a new puppy and pictures, and a video. What a treat. Kiko is adorable. Thank you so much for sharing and welcome to the forum.

Welcome! Love the video and pics - what a handsome little boy. We can never get enough Cairn puppy photos, stories and videos. Keep 'em coming!

How's that video for showing how persistent these Cairns can be when it comes to doing what come naturally? That little guy was determined to get to the bottom of that comforter no matter what! Neat looking little pup, welcome and enjoy--you made a great choice of dogs to own.

Thank you guys,,, Kiko is a good dog. The best part of my day is when he decides to sleep on my chest when I'm reading a book... His just so adorable. i will be taking more pics of him as he grows. This should be fun.

You passed the test with pictures AND video!!! Awesome! Welcome!!!

Cute puppy too! Love sleeping puppy pictures!!!!

Archived