CairnTalk

claymike

claymike

Well Rudy comes home tomorrow so no pictures yet. As most of you know Mischa is my grand puppy lol who I take care of while my son is at work. Its going to be hard to see her go to her new home this coming September but at least I get to enjoy her now.

She is growing fast and has changed a lot in the last 6 weeks since my son brought her home.

First day home 2 1/2 months old

file.jpg

4 months old yesterday and showing off (sorry iPhone shot)

file-3.jpg

Rudy's pictures coming soon :)

• Like 1

oh yes...excitement builds in your household for sure. I do so remember my pick-up day - up at 4:00 a.m. as I couldn't sleep being so excited and then had to sit and wait till 8:00 am before we left. Some things you just don't forget and I'm sure tomorrow will be one of them. You will certainly have your hands full and busy playing on the floor. I'm sure Mischa will think this is just for her - a new toy to play with. We will need video or pics for sure as these two get to meet and know one another. Good luck and drive carefully as you will have precious cargo.

Husband and dog missing ...25 cents reward for dog

I also remember the excitement of picking up my pup. No sleep, and walking the floor waiting for time to leave. Mischa is a cutie and can't wait to see pictures of Rudy at home.

I hope you have a pleasant trip.

It's always exciting for us to see the first pics of a new Cairn pup. Take lots of them! Have a safe trip and give Rudy a four-paws-up, tail wagging welcome from all of us.

Well Rudy is now home and all is well. Slept through the night no sounds no mess. It took a day but he and Misha are now playing till they drop

file-1.jpg

file.jpg

file-2.jpg

Edited by claymike
  • Like 1

Oh my do I envy you tonight! I love the picture of those two wrestling on the floor--I just know your daily entertainment is only going to get better now! Two very pretty Cairns.

Cairn puppies are the cutest puppies! Little Rudy is such a handsome baby. And that picture of the two of them . . . priceless! Enjoy your fun and keep in mind that you do eventually regain your sanity . . . somewhat.

• Like 1

"as far as i am concerned cairns are the original spirit from which all terriers spring, and all terriers are cairns very deep down inside." pkcrossley

oh....what a sweetie - and nothing better than having TWO! They are going to have a blast together and just think, you don't have to pay for front row seats....it's in your living room. Better make sure your camera has good batteries as I think they will be getting a working out.

They are funny thats for sure. Mischa is 10 lbs and a bit rough with Rudy a whole 4 lbs but he tries to hold his own. Rudy is getting stronger he made his whole 1/2 mile walk today and was ready for more.

I must have been in the same place as Hawkeye (under a rock?) as I also didn't see this thread. Great pictures of such a sweetheart - and begging too? Figures if there is food at one end "you know who" would be at the other. He's growing up - now we need to pics of both of them??

Well we are having internet troubles here. That's how I missed it. It kicks me off constantly, so If I miss someones post I am sorry.

1 pound in two weeks growing like a weed but 100 times cuter! Thank you so much for sharing!