CairnTalk

Kisses

Kisses

Hi, I`m new here and I`m from Poland, we don`t have any Cairn Terrier forum, that`s why I`m here.

My adventure with Cairns started 2 years ago, now I have two cute cairns - Simba, the older one, and Alaya, my new baby :)

We belong to Polish Kennel Club, Simba is Polish Junior Champion & Polish Champion, Alaya will start her career in November.

60673527.png

Edited by Kisses

Oh my..these are two beautiful dogs. Your puppy is soooo cute. You must be very proud of your furbabies. Welcome to the forum and looking forward to hearing of their adventures.

Husband and dog missing ...25 cents reward for dog

Thank You!

Alayka is cute, You right, she treats Simba like her bigger brother :)

Below: Simba at Internation Dog Show in Cracov with me - Junior Handling competition - II place in older group!

Alaya, 3 weeks ago :) (before her first trimming)

post-5550-0-85168100-1317474173_thumb.pn

post-5550-0-78483700-1317474182_thumb.pn

Edited by Kisses

They are lovely looking Cairns and well done on the showing! . How old is Alaya? She's very cute and they look like they enjoy each other very much

www.cairnterriertalk.co.uk

Greetings from Chicago, the city with the largest Polish population outside of Poland. Those are beautiful dogs. I look forward to hearing about them.

This isn't right but, yahk sha mash. That is how are you in Polish. Its the only Polish I know and surely not spelled right lol.

Idaho Cairns

Lovely dogs! Welcome to the Cairn forum--it excites me that you are joining from Poland. How did you acquire your Cairns--are they common in Poland?

They are lovely looking Cairns and well done on the showing! . How old is Alaya? She's very cute and they look like they enjoy each other very much

Thank You so much! I`m still learning how I should prepare them :) Alaya is 3 months and 12 days exactly :D She`s adorable and so clever!

Greetings from Chicago, the city with the largest Polish population outside of Poland. Those are beautiful dogs. I look forward to hearing about them.

This isn't right but, yahk sha mash. That is how are you in Polish. Its the only Polish I know and surely not spelled right lol.

Hahaha, yes :D It`s 'Jak się masz' :lol: We have a lot of difficult words and a lot of spelling rules but Polish is nice :)

Lovely dogs! Welcome to the Cairn forum--it excites me that you are joining from Poland. How did you acquire your Cairns--are they common in Poland?

Thank You! My both Cairns are from Polish kennels, but Simba`s mum was imported from Sweden (Hjohoo`s Kennel) and his father is from Germany (Cairn Bries Kennel). Alaya`s mummy was born and live in Poland and Alaya`s father is Limecastle`s JOY FOR SOLIPSE, from Switzerland but he lives in Slovakia :) I love this dog...

Simba - Alta Carya (FCI) TYMON

Alaya - SPREAD YOUR WINGS Grandiflora

post-5550-0-96386200-1317544614_thumb.pn

Edited by Kisses

Welcome to the forum...so glad you found us. Your pups are so beautiful I think they will do very well in the ring. Good luck and we look forward to hearing about them in the future.

Wow, very nice pooches. Welcome to the forum. Great pictures - thanks.

Thank You :)

Welcome to the forum...so glad you found us. Your pups are so beautiful I think they will do very well in the ring. Good luck and we look forward to hearing about them in the future.

The pictures of Simba and Alaya playing frisbee make me smile. Welcome to Cairn Talk and thanks for adding a pin to our map :thumbsup:

Simba loves frisbee, he freaks out everytime when he see it :D

Welcome to the forum. So happy to have you! You have 2 Beautiful Cairns. Love the pictures.

I love your pictures. Your dogs are lovely. Can't wait to hear of your adventures in the ring.

Thanks, we have our next dog show in November,.. Alaya`s first time in the ring :) And I entried Simba too.

I`m addicted to dog shows :D

Welcome to the Forum! What lovely looking Cairns - they look so good together. Continue to do well in Shows. Are Cairns popular in Poland?

On the UK Forum we have a member from Hungary so these Forums get really international which is so interesting.

www.cairnterriertalk.co.uk

Welcome! As Holly&me said, we're becoming quite an international forum these days. :) Your Cairns are beautiful. Feel free to share as many pictures as you want!

Welcome to the Forum! What lovely looking Cairns - they look so good together. Continue to do well in Shows. Are Cairns popular in Poland?

On the UK Forum we have a member from Hungary so these Forums get really international which is so interesting.

Thanks :) Yes, they are quite popular, more than 3 years ago for sure :)

Welcome! As Holly&me said, we're becoming quite an international forum these days. :) Your Cairns are beautiful. Feel free to share as many pictures as you want!

Thanks, I`ll add new pics at weekend :)

Edited by Kisses

• 2 weeks later...

Finally I have enough time to add new pics :)

What`s new? Alaya lost her first tooth today! And I have qualified for Junior Handling championship in Poland, I`m soo happy :)

I'll take Alaya to this dog show (only for socialization)

post-5550-0-26364000-1318756222_thumb.pn

• 2 weeks later...

I`ve just came back from International Dog Show in Poznań & Crufts Qualification. It was amazing weekend, I have left Simba at home with my parents and took Alaya with me (as I sad in previous post - only for socialization).

If someone is intrested - there are results of dogs handled by me:

Saturday:

Saluki - excellent 2 (3 dogs in class)

Westie - excellent, BOB Veteran

Final competition: BIS Best Brace - IV place with Westies

Sunday:

Saluki - excellent 1 (3 dogs in class), Junior Winner, BOB Junior, Poland Junior Winner 2011, Crufts Qualifications! It was his last time in junior class :)

Next: IDS in Kielce (19.11.2011) , Simba in open class, Alaya in baby class :) Keep your fingers crossed!

post-5550-0-05335100-1319707859_thumb.pn

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for sharing the pictures of your beautiful Cairns. They are SO cute.

And congrats on your recent results! Let us know how Simba and Alaya do on the 19th!

"as far as i am concerned cairns are the original spirit from which all terriers spring, and all terriers are cairns very deep down inside." pkcrossley

Thank You a lot :)

I`m pretty stressed about our nearest dog show, in clas with Simba we have 3 other dogs, one from Hjohoo`s and two in pretty diffrent type, they have longer legs than Simba. And Alaya is going to compete with her sister, so we will see what judge prefere :)

And I entried Alaya to another dog show, in December, it will be her last time in baby class :)

post-5550-0-69423200-1321187921_thumb.pn

Results from CACIB Kielce, Poland:

Simba (Alta Carya (FCI) TYMON) - excellent, 3rd place in open class

Alaya (SPREAD YOUR WINGS Grandiflora) - very promissing, 1st place in baby class, Best Baby in Breed and Best In Show BABY!!! I`m so happy, it was her first time at the dog show and she did well!

A also got 3rd place in Junior Handling with Westie :)

Sounds like Alaya's last entry in baby class was a huge success - wow. Congrats!

I decited to entry her to baby class one more time - she have time till 21st of December and we going to National Dog Show in Legionowo on 11th of December :)

Yes, I still can`t belive that she did this! Cairn are not as popular in Poland as abroad. Judge was from Ukraine.

Great job. I am so tickled for you. Those are 2 beautiful pups.

Thank You so much :)

Now I`m waiting for photos from the dog show :)