CairnTalk

Hapzen

Hapzen

Okay, I have to make a final post... dont tell anybody, but I really groomed her head to mutch the other day :oops:

NOW SHE LOOKS WEIRD!!!!

IMG_7364.JPG

:whistle: and where going on a show in just 2 weeks...... oh oh.... :surrender:

She looks just fine and always remember--hair grows.

She is still beautiful. I love all of the action shots. I would love to get some of Kelly but I haven't got a fenced yard so it is hard to get action shots while holding a leash.

A warm welcome to you and Thia. I'm especially happy that there's another Helene on the forum - that's my name, too! Your pictures are stunning and Thia is an amazing, beautiful Cairn. No wonder you're so in love with her. :wub:

Yeah, Im trying to remember, but Im really annoied that I didnt notice how MUTCH I did take of, because I did actually take of a lot of soft, old puppycoat... so It was for the best, but I shoud have kept it until after the show. Its only 3-4 shows a year in my town. Its quite sad, so I have to travel to the capital, Oslo ore places aroud there: minimum 5 ours drive.....

She is still beautiful. I love all of the action shots. I would love to get some of Kelly but I haven't got a fenced yard so it is hard to get action shots while holding a leash.

Oh, but I dont have a fenced yard either, actually I almoust dont got a yard at all, just a small patch with grass. Arent you allowed to have dogs loose in the US? I live right by a mountain we hike on a coupe times a week, none of the dogs are in leash there. And we have several places (mostly forest and mountains) they can be unleashed. The moth may to august there is requested leash, but actually its not very many who obay it :whistle: . When you go by traffic shes always in a leash of course.

A warm welcome to you and Thia. I'm especially happy that there's another Helene on the forum - that's my name, too! Your pictures are stunning and Thia is an amazing, beautiful Cairn. No wonder you're so in love with her. :wub:

Hi Helene :hug: and thanks!!! :wub:

Welcome! Love all the pictures! You have a gorgeous cairn!

Thank you!! :wub:

--

Today someone asked me If Thia was a Yorkshire :confused1:

I wanted to shear with you this video of my Cairn, she loves to swim, especially when she can hunt ducks at the same time

do you see her?

Your Thia should come visit my Packy and Kirby. They both love to swim; Packy likes to swim and catch fish and Kirby likes to swim and chase ducks!

Jandy and my Cairns, Kirby & Phinney 

Your Thia should come visit my Packy and Kirby. They both love to swim; Packy likes to swim and catch fish and Kirby likes to swim and chase ducks!

Hahaha, they would have so much fun together :thumbsup:

-----

I just got the program for the doubleshow next weekend. Saturday its 21 Cairns participating on the show. Sunday its 20 Cairns participating. Im starting to get reeeeeally nervous, specially since the junor bitch im going against is VERY gorgeous. Im hoping to manage to get a Excellent and ChampionQuality (so we go on competing in the best bitch group), and it would be very nice to win the junior bitch class, but I have to realize I COULD be sendt out with a "ok, good and very good". :cry:

Hahaha, they would have so much fun together :thumbsup:

-----

I just got the program for the doubleshow next weekend. Saturday its 21 Cairns participating on the show. Sunday its 20 Cairns participating. Im starting to get reeeeeally nervous, specially since the junor bitch im going against is VERY gorgeous. Im hoping to manage to get a Excellent and ChampionQuality (so we go on competing in the best bitch group), and it would be very nice to win the junior bitch class, but I have to realize I COULD be sendt out with a "ok, good and very good". :cry:

But Thia is VERY GORGEOUS too! Good Luck! Most of all HAVE FUN!

Thia is so beautiful. I could look at her all day.

Here is a slide show of Kelly.

My link

Thank you! Kelly is also beautiful, Ive seen the slide before, but maybe I forgot to comment it. :shy:

I see that your Kelly has a lot of coat on her legs, why is that? Shes so nice stripped on the rest of the body :innocent:

When she was 11 weeks old I stripped the black overlay off of her, I haven't touch her since except brushing and combing. I probably won't strip her until winter is almost over. I won't to see the scruffy look on her for a while. HA!HA! She will probably need all the fur she can get if it snows as much this year as it did last year, and gets as cold as it did last year.

...she loves to swim, especially when she can hunt ducks at the same time...

Thia is a Star, she is so beautiful!

Ruffy did the same thing, chasing the ducks in the lake this summer, when I took him for a swim. It was the first time I ever had him in the water and I wasn't even sure he knew how to swim so I kept him on a long leash. He had a great time and it was so much fun to watch.

Has Thia ever caught a duck? She looks like she swims fast enough to catch one.

FEAR THE CAIRN!

• 3 weeks later...

On the double show me managet to get a red ribbon both days, that means "Excellent quality", witch is VERY good since most of the Cairns only god a blue ribbon (that means "Very Good quality").

The first day we became the third best bitch junior, the second day we became the second best bitch junior. Only beaten by the breeders junior who also got the cetificate.

My Thia is missing a lot of coat, we could get mutch longer if it only could grow faster.

Heres a pic of Thia in her showleash and red ribbons (The red are for "excellent", the blue is for "second place" and the yellow is for "third place".

298256_10150835837880529_707430528_20848526_364852136_n.jpg

Tomorrow shes turning the big ONE! ONE YEAR OLD, I dont understand where all the time went...

Some pictures of my cutie:

310979_10150882354355529_707430528_21167102_1296666346_n.jpg

310965_10150882676280529_707430528_21168473_337499702_n.jpg

296471_10150882676785529_707430528_21168476_1185083244_n.jpg

296349_10150882677685529_707430528_21168482_1641775353_n.jpg

305418_10150882677285529_707430528_21168480_732147378_n.jpg

308349_10150882392255529_707430528_21167409_569560607_n.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Thia is such a beautiful and cute Cairn! I love looking at pictures of her.

"as far as i am concerned cairns are the original spirit from which all terriers spring, and all terriers are cairns very deep down inside." pkcrossley

• 1 month later...

Archived