CairnTalk

Scully Pictures

Scully'sMom

I'm sorry if these pics come out big, I just got this computer and don't know how to reduce the size yet. These were at Christmas and Scully's first snowstorm.

Thanks in advance for not being bored by my baby! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

site1075.JPG

site1077.JPG

Scully getting ready to hop on the exercise equipment!

site1079.JPG

Sally, when I posted the first picture we took of Scully, everybody said, "Adorable dog, and I LOVE your couch!" LOL!!! Looks like we have great taste!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

What a cutie! I love her to pieces!

She looks so much like my Ruby and Taz.

Especially Like Ruby.She is soooo adorable!!

Thanks for posting the pics,Glad ya did! Wanted to see her!

Thanks aton!!!!:);)

Sharon

If you want to find out info about my animals,please feel free to pm me. I recieved a PM from a Mod, saying I had to much in my signature.

I can't fit everything I want to in it,so I want put anything about my animals or me.

Contact me if you want to know about them/me!!

**Beaming**, thanks everyone! She is a cutie pie, even when she has that devil side that comes out. :devil:

She LOVES to be on the couch with her dad. He watches TV and she helps him..LOL!

Milo, it's been really amazing to me to see all the others pics of the pups in here how very much some of them look like brother and sister.

Joanne,she sure is a sweetie!

So,She likes to watch TV??? Sounds like a Couch Doggie if ya ask me.:)

Well,Gotta go! Bye,:P

Sharon

If you want to find out info about my animals,please feel free to pm me. I recieved a PM from a Mod, saying I had to much in my signature.

I can't fit everything I want to in it,so I want put anything about my animals or me.

Contact me if you want to know about them/me!!

She loves the "cushy" life! She likes to curl up on the afghans on the sofa and snooze. She leaves the TV watching to her dad.

I was wishing I had a camera handy the other morning. My husband and I have our morning coffee about 5:00 a.m. and he leaves at 5:30. I go upstairs to get ready for work. Scully will then sleep on the sofa (guess she doesn't like getting up at 4:45 a.m. either!) until around 9'ish. I came down and I'm looking in the family room for her and couldn't find her. Here my husband covered her with one of the afghans and all you could see was this little tiny face sticking out. She totally blended into the blanket. Now THAT's the life! :thumbsup:

Joanne, here's a picture my DS took of Scout a few months ago. Your description of Scully reminded me of this pic...too funny! Scout is in his bed.

scoutagain.jpg

It really IS a dogs life! LOL!

Scully is just adorable!! (Have you ever seen a Cairn that wasn't? :) )

Love the picture of Scout in bed too!!

Kim,mama to furbaby, Piper 4/13/2003

"Things that upset a terrier may pass virtually unnoticed by a Great Dane." ~ Smiley Blanton

Archived