CairnTalk

Goodbye Casey

Hawkeye

This past week our sweet Casey crossed over the Rainbow Bridge. I feel as though Casey has been an honorary Cairn on this forum and I would like to celebrate her life with everyone. Casey came to us as a puppy when my family was much younger and she grew up along with my children. She has always been part of the family enduring the teenager years, our move and even becoming an empty nester, which was just as hard on her as it was for my husband and me. Casey lived with cairns her whole life and they all knew she was the Queen of the 4 legged castle! Casey had the prettiest dark eyes, beautiful facial expression (as thou she was smiling) and was always full of life. Someone once told me that they loved the way she walked with such pride; head high and tail up with a spring to her walk. I will miss her greetings when I come home and her tender Casey Kisses.

My husband and I have wonderful memories of her that we will cherish for the rest of our life. Thank you Casey for sharing 15 wonderful years with us, you will be missed.

post-4096-0-50571400-1307363898_thumb.jp

post-4096-0-54155700-1307363926_thumb.jp

Casey as a puppy

post-4096-0-40961000-1307364103_thumb.jp

Casey's partner in crime for 12 years - Penny

I'm sorry you lost such a loving, wonderful companion. Thank you for sharing her with us!

So very sorry for you and your family. Casey was a beautiful girl. Loved seeing her pictures - the little rascal puppy picture and her, as the beauty that she became. Take care of yourselves and Penny. Give Penny a great big hug from Demps. Thank you for sharing your loss.

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

What a beautiful little girl she was! I am so sorry for your loss - - may the wonderful years you shared with her comfort you today. God bless . . .

Lynn,

I am so sorry to hear about Casey. She was a beautiful girl and gave you so many wonderful memories to cherish... from puppy to proud queen of the castle for 15 years.

Lynn, your tribute to Casey brought tears to my eyes. It sounds as if Casey was the one constant in your lives over the past 15 years and I know how sad her passing is for you. Hugs from me, Buffy and Ziggy. :hug:

We so understand your tender feelings. Our prayers for you and your family (furkids included) to remember all the good times and how Casey is romping, playing, and generally having a GRAND time!! They are so precious to us...never alone on this GREAT forum!

I'm so sorry to hear about Casey. They are with us such a short time but have such a huge impact on our lives. I'll be praying for you and your family.

My heart sank when I saw the "Goodbye Casey" topic heading. I know this has been slowly coming, but nothing can really prepare us for the loss of a close companion. I have enjoyed reading about Casey, especially her interactions with Bailey and Radar. So glad you have those two fur babies to help comfort and console you. I'm sure they will be missing Casey too.

Hugs from me and Gus to all.

I'm so sorry to hear about Casey, it's never easy even when you know they are getting old. Bless her, she ruled the roost and was such a pretty girl. I hope your wonderful memories of her can help heal the pain of missing her. Love to you and yours hug.gif

www.cairnterriertalk.co.uk

i'm so sorry that you and your family have lost this beautiful companion. she had a brilliant life, you couldn't ask for anything more.

I am so sorry to hear that your beloved Casey has passed away. What a stunning little bright-eyed beauty she was, one who surely brought such joy to your lives. May all the memories of the happy times you shared with her ease your sorrow now and always. :candle:

Melissa

I'm very sorry to hear about Casey's passing.

From the pictures you posted, Casey was a beautiful Westie girl. From that last picture, I can tell she was a great momma to her fur siblings.

My hugs and condolences

Antonietta

So sorry to hear of your loss. She was indeed a beautiful girl. Your family will be in my thoughts & prayers.

Becky & Tanner

Thank you for all you well wishes -- this is a wonderful forum! It does help to know that most of you have been through this at one time or another and understand. Bailey & Radar have been a big comfort to me. They won't allow me to be sad for too long as we have things to do and walks to go on.

Here's an interesting observation...I have found that "the boys" have not really reacted any different since she's been gone, but they never really played with her as they had each other and Casey preferred to be alone by the time Radar came along. Bailey is thrilled, he can get more evening cuddles with me and I'm enjoying them right now.

Oh Lynda - as I wipe the tears from my face. I am soooo sorry for your loss - words cannot express my sorrow for you and your family. I never knew Casey but because I shared the love of a Westie with you, I felt we had a bond in that regard. I knew eventually this post would come about and always hoped it would be later than sooner. Perhaps Casey is now up in heaven and has met our Molly and together they can comfort one another till we all meet again. My prayers and heartfelt sympathy are being sent your way in this sad time. Hugs Sandy

Husband and dog missing ...25 cents reward for dog

Archived