CairnTalk

Percy's_girl

percy's_girl

Hi everyone!

I love coming to this forum for great advice and reading about the antics of all the other cairns out there, so I decided to come out of "hiding" and introduce mine. Percy is a 6 yr. old female I adopted when she was just shy of turning 2. I had been looking for a dog and after researching the breed, I knew I wanted a cairn. Coincidentally a friend of mine knew a family that was looking for a new home for theirs and that's how Percy ended up with me! She makes me laugh everyday and I can't imagine what I ever did without her. :wub: Here are a few pics:

post-3964-0-39997500-1306675783_thumb.jp Caught sleeping on top of the couch :nono:

post-3964-0-19042300-1306675884_thumb.jp Fishing in my parents' pond

post-3964-0-29830500-1306675930_thumb.jp Miss Innocent

post-3964-0-47846700-1306675986_thumb.jp The hide-a-squirrels plotting their revenge

Percy is really a good looking, healthy Cairn! Good for you. I am glad that you and Percy's paths merged together so nicely.

I know. Cairns just seem to fit right into your life. Really become so much a part of your family that you do wonder why it took you so long to find a Cairn. Congrats on Percy! Thanks for the pics and the "Big Revealing." Love it when Cairns come out from in back of the "Big Curtain." :P

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

Archived