CairnTalk

Pics of My "Lil' Sparky Taz"

rubyandtazforever

I'm gonna try and get some of Taz's pictures to work on here.

He's just turned one,so still has some filling out to do.

hehe:)

I'll post them as he grows up starting at 5 wks,when I went to place a Deposit on him.(I'm hoping I got that right dates on these:D)

Taz at 5 wks.

9-19-032.jpg

Taz with his Friend(Male Beagle) Shiloh.

DCP05302.jpg

Taz at 3 months.

IM000758.jpg

Taz this past July(Pardon the GREEN eyes,:) )

Taz70704.jpg

Taz this past July again.

Taz707042.jpg

Taz again his past July.

Taz707043.jpg

Taz Saying "I'm gonna get you,you little Octopus."! lol:)

Taz707045.jpg

Taz loves his Toys Obviously. hehe:D

Taztoy707044.jpg

Taz and his "Adopted" Mom,Ruby. (We got him when she had a Litter of pups who was already 6 wks.,he took up with her.One thing is she(Ruby) looks almost identical to his mom,Buffy.) This was back in August I think.

DCP08309.jpg

Taz looks almost identical to his dad,Ozzy. He has a friend named Gipper(After Former President Ronald W. Reagan). Gipper is a AKC Sheltie,and Him and Taz are like Brothers. They play together Daily,and love each other dearly!!!

Well,that's all for now,I've gotta get!

I need to take some more new ones of him soon.

Take Care,

Sharon

Have A Wonderful Day!

Sharon

If you want to find out info about my animals,please feel free to pm me. I recieved a PM from a Mod, saying I had to much in my signature.

I can't fit everything I want to in it,so I want put anything about my animals or me.

Contact me if you want to know about them/me!!

Hey!

Thanks!

He's my Baby!! He's so spoilt rotten,its not even funny!

:)

Thanks,

Sharon

Sharon

If you want to find out info about my animals,please feel free to pm me. I recieved a PM from a Mod, saying I had to much in my signature.

I can't fit everything I want to in it,so I want put anything about my animals or me.

What a cutie pie Taz is! I especially liked the "Irish" side of him with the green eyes. ;)

Our Scully is a little over a year old and she could pass for Taz's sister.

What a cutie patootie!! I just melt when I see all these adorable Cairns we have. :wub:

Kim,mama to furbaby, Piper 4/13/2003

"Things that upset a terrier may pass virtually unnoticed by a Great Dane." ~ Smiley Blanton

Hey!

Thanks aton for posting back ya'll!

Taz is classified as a Red Brindle on his papers.He is kinda in between a Red Brindle and a Wheaten. His mom was Wheaten and his dad was a Red Brindle color.

And toomanypaws,do you have one of Abbey?Scully do you have a picture of Scully? If either or both of you do i'd love to see them!

Taz is a lil' Tasmanian Devil at times,but no matter what he's still my baby!!!!!

Gotta go let Ruby out now!

Take Care,

Sharon

Have A Nice Day!

Sharon

Hey,

Thanks for the kind comment!

He was so tiny! He actually is still is small,he just looks bigger in the pics.

And Yes, he is Definately Cuddly. He's sooooo sweet!

He loves to just stay on my lap,and soak the attention up.

He loves to give kisses as well,and LOVES to ride on our Golf Cart,and the 4 wheeler. He reminds me of a Harley Davidson dog sometimes. He waits to be picked up and put on the 4 wheeler and will usually sit there,with the air hitting his face,like he has not a single care in the world. He just helps himself on the Golf Cart though.

I'm fixing to go groom him now.

So,I'll be back on later hopefully!

Take Care,

Sharon

Have A Nice Day!

Sharon

Awww,she sounds like a cutie!

Do you have a Picture of her? I'd love to see her if you do!!!

Well,I've gotta go again,trying to get my website updated,etc.:)!

Fun Fun!!

Sharon

Archived