CairnTalk

9 weeks old Paint and her babies

hallswel

Here is the video I took last night of Paint and her babies. They are getting so big. I take the videos and pictures to send to the awaiting parents! I really liked this one and thought I might share.

Liz

Names are, Paris, Kenzie, Rocko, Murphy, Magic and Joy...Joy is staying with me.

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

Thank you, thank you, Liz. What a wonderful video. The pups are beautiful, and Paint is so good with them. She seems to really enjoy them & is so patient with them. I'll bet there are some anxious new owners who can't wait to get their hands on those beauties!

Jim

Jim, Connie, Bailey & Sophie

FLOWERCHILD-1-1.jpgBAILEYSOPHIE4-22-07002-1.jpg

Idaho Cairns

Two minutes of pure joy! Poor Paint! She looked like she wanted rescued from that pen and those healthy and active pups. That is a gorgeous litter of puppies--there are going to be some happy new owners out in Cairnland. Thanks for putting these up!

What a fun video. If I were one of the expectant parents and saw this video, I don't think I could wait. I'd come over in the wee hours of the night and do a little puppy-napping.

What fun! Kirby and Packy wanted to hear the puppy barks though. Kirby loves to watch Cairn videos with barking.

You know, if you look at the puppies from a little ways away, they almost look like they have camo colored coats!

Jandy and my Cairns, Kirby & Phinney 

I think that is a lovely video - Paint is so great with her pups!

www.cairnterriertalk.co.uk

Wow, 6 little bundles of energy all at once. Whew - it about wore me out. They are absolutely lovely. I like the little guy who went off by himself for a sip of water. Mom is wonderful. Love the song too. Great video! :thumbsup:

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

What a great video full of fun and how gorgeous are those puppies? Paint sure has her hands full but seems to enjoy playing with them. It's going to be very quiet at your place when they've all gone.

www.cairnterriertalk.co.uk

I agree with everyone - beautiful and excitable pups and what appears to be an absolutely wonderful Mum with loads of patience. I also liked the little one who went off for a drink. Great colors. Thank goodness I still have what I think is a puppy and am quite happy with our little bundle of joy still.

Husband and dog missing ...25 cents reward for dog

Great looking litter. I'm an old fart but I would love to get down on the floor with that bunch.

That was a definite "HELP ME" plea there at the end. No mom can keep up with that much Cairn energy for long. I also noticed someone outside the fence that wanted to join the festivities.

Ow wow they are scrummy :-) can't wait to get mine :-)

From Kerry, Molly the Westie, Peppa the black Lab, and Nessie the Cairn xx

Oh Liz, i'll take one of each!

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

Idaho Cairns

I have watched this wonderful video several times now and it occurred to me that if someone wanted to give a quick visual answer to the question "What are Cairn Terriers like?" this video would be perfect. When you watch the puppies you see almost every characteristic that we most admire in our dogs--active, rough and tumble, assertive, playful, determined, curious, and even independent, all in two minutes. Those of us with adult dogs know that much of the behavior those puppies exhibit is never outgrown, never diminishes. I find it really interesting, watching this short film, to see all those behaviors in puppies nine weeks old.

You could simply hand this video to someone that was curious about Cairns and say "What you see is what you get.".

Liz, what beautiful pups and a great video!

I must admit, after watching it, I clicked on other videos by you and might have watched nearly the entire video collection of the pups. I love the leash lessons! Paris was my favorite to watch on the leash. She was just so focused on the squirrel and strutting her stuff, I loved her!

Napi's Mom that was not Sugar but it was her daughter Sassy. Sassy thinks they are her puppies and Paint lets her mother them.

The pups start leaving next week...gonna miss them

All the pups have been sleeping in crates for the last three eveinings and one will cry around 3-4am and I put them all out for about 5 mins and they handle business and we have had dry..clean...crates and my house doesn't smell like poop in the morning! Such smart babies!!!

And the Mother, Paint , got away from them for the weekend and got her last few single points and earned her Championship this weekend!!!! The judge couldn't believe she had 9 week old pups on the ground and was in such good shape.:thumbsup:

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

And the Mother, Paint , got away from them for the weekend and got her last few single points and earned her Championship this weekend!!!! The judge couldn't believe she had 9 week old pups on the ground and was in such good shape.:thumbsup:

Congratulations on Paint finishing her last needed points!

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

Archived