CairnTalk

Hoping to Adopt A Cairn

MsMyGrl

My husband and I lost our dear Luci almost 2 years ago, after 16 wonderful years with her. From an exceptional breeder, she was friendly, funny, independent, smart, strong....a beautiful brindle with a confident stance and an outgoing personality that no one could resist. In other words, she was all Cairn! We miss her every day and will always have her in our hearts. But, as dog lovers, we now find we have plenty of love left to share with another Cairn. We live in Baltimore, but are very willing to travel the mideast area to meet with a breeder. Any help locating a puppy or young female Cairn would be appreciated. Thanks!

Sorry I can't help you find a breeder and I'm sorry you lost your baby - pretty much everyone on this forum has been thru the loss of a puppers. Good luck with locating a puppy and now you have found us, sure hope you come back and report in on your new find and all the antics it will have.

Husband and dog missing ...25 cents reward for dog

Just wanted to express my appreciation for the well-wishes and the helpful breeder info i received. Didn't know what to expect when i recently found and joined this Forum, but it is wonderful to suddenly be in the company of so many other Cairn lovers! Reading about your little ones and seeing their photos is a great treat. Hope to be more of a participant when we find our next little girl. Thanks again to all!

Archived