CairnTalk

Please don't laugh at my ears!

cairnfan

So I promised some pictures of our new puppy, Bear. I know the ears look huge, but apparently it took his Daddy a while to grow into his ears too! Bear is quite the character and it has been so much fun getting to know him so far. He has already "cairned" his way into our hearts and we can't get enough of the little stinker!

post-5215-0-50291100-1301452893_thumb.jp

post-5215-0-94483800-1301452943_thumb.jp

post-5215-0-50777700-1301453409_thumb.jp

He is soooo sweet :wub:

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

You will get there Lynn! This forum helped me get through the weeks of waiting. It's pretty awesome getting to know other Cairns while you're waiting for your own!

Idaho Cairns

All the better to hear those many loving coo's coming from his owners! I like those ears! Cairn puppies tend to exaggerate something--everyone of them. Here's to the "perfect" Cairn puppy, where ever that might exist, and a hearty toast to Bear as well for being so dog gone CUTE!!!

Cairn puppies tend to exaggerate something--everyone of them. Here's to the "perfect" Cairn puppy, where ever that might exist, and a hearty toast to Bear as well for being so dog gone CUTE!!!

CHEERS! :beer:

Absolutely adorable!!! I love the first picture...new bed, new toys and new BEAR! Someday not too long in the distant future you will be wishing he still had those "puppy ears".

CHEERS to Bear :beer:

Yes, Bear is as cute as a bugs ear! but I am pretty sure a bugs ear is nothing like Bears. :P However - don't tell me that those toys in the picture are toys that Bear has already played with - cuz' if that's the case - Bear is in need of Cairn Socialization - Cairns are not allowed to have toys that are as they were given. They must be altered in some form or fashion if not totally destroyed within the hour of receiving them. Bear had better brush up on his Cairn Rules. :)

Thanks for the pics - he is wonderful.

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

Oh, don't worry Dempsy's Mom, Bear is on his second round of toys! :thumbsup: He's already shredded a kong wubba and defuzzed 3 tennis balls. That red bear in the picture is now in the trashcan due to a lost limb. :devil:

Bear is super cute! You are going to have so much fun with him! And I certainly would NOT laugh at those ears.

I looked at your first picture with a sense of deja vu! Not all that long ago, Taz was hanging out in his bed, trying to tune in TV stations with his radar ears :)

post-3864-0-51812100-1301498354_thumb.jp

Oh, don't worry Dempsy's Mom, Bear is on his second round of toys! :thumbsup: He's already shredded a kong wubba and defuzzed 3 tennis balls. That red bear in the picture is now in the trashcan due to a lost limb. :devil:

Phew...for a minute I thought Bear wasn't really a cairn. He's all cairn!! :lol:

Radar is my destuffer & defuzzer. It's a full time job you know.

Oh he is just gorgeous :-)

From Kerry, Molly the Westie, Peppa the black Lab, and Nessie the Cairn xx

At his age, I think you should consider him talented to be able to hold those ears up! Allie had ears like that too at one stage of her puppyhood, but then they drooped back down again when she was teething. She has grown into her ears quite well, but your photo reminded me again of that time...they are sooooo cute at that age. :wub:

In some ways, I wish they never grow up - puppies are adorable. Then again, this puppy stage can be rather exhausting. Your puppy is a cutiepie as all puppies are. Glad to hear he's on his second round of toys. The only toy Layla has destroyed is her small tennis balls. First the squeaker disappeared and then the fuzz came off. Good luck with all the joys of puppyhood.

Husband and dog missing ...25 cents reward for dog

Archived