CairnTalk

Morning Coffee

Dempsy's Mom

OK - got the men out of the house - the ground is froze better hurry up and do chores. Demps has had his morning outting. First thing - got my coffee and sat down to read my Cairn Talk. Even before I eat and we all know that I love to eat. :P

Touched base with Gavin, the ultimate little devil. :devil: Looked at the silly goose under the bed - or should I say silly duck (Aflac!!) Read Gracy's updates. Sassy is still on her bear - is she ever going to get off the poor thing? ;) The little X-ray babies are still in the tummy. But what I really wanted to see and read about is not here .... yet. :crybaby: You all know and understand that even though we all love our babies, when there is a new one coming the anticipation wins out. WHERE'S SPANKY?!

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

It's much like reading the newspaper -- The Daily Cairn. You've got the new arrivals column (births/adoptions). Police blotter (Gavin). Human interest, food, fitness, events, memoriams, and lots and lots of op/ed and entertainment!

Idaho Cairns

The Forum is, obviously, a morning addiction in this house. It's spitting snow again! Dogs are on the couches catching their big morning snoozes--half watching for the daily squirrel on the bird feeder routine. On my second cup of coffee, read all the bad news on in local paper and the National news online--now I am ready for what really brightens my day--Cairn Talk!

Perfect descriptions of Cairn Talk. You nailed it. :thumbsup:

I was just chatting with Dempsy and told him that he has his own column that he writes in an on-line newspaper. .... I think I saw his chest get broader. :P

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

Since I got a smart phone, I read it while having my first cup of coffee in bed, with the morning news on TV. The dogs don't get out of bed until I get serious about getting dressed.

Linda
MACH3 Red Lion Springin Miss Macho CDX RAE OF ME
Marquee Cairnoch Glintofmacho CD RE MX MXJ OF ME

Glenmore Hjour Summer Sun

Yep, I read it while my coffee is perking, even before the Facebook updates! The boys are eating their breakfast nearby, so I can read outloud all the antics to them. And if there's a good video, Kirby's close enough to come running and watch. Great way to start the day!

Jandy and my Cairns, Kirby & Phinney 

I'm glad someone else admitted checking out Cairn Talk before Facebook - I want to keep up with my granddaughter's activities, but....the dogs are pretty compelling!!! I take my Cairn Talk with coffee, after email, before newspaper. Any videos involving barking or squeaking bring Gus rushing down from his comfy bed.

Referenced Cairn Talk yesterday in a class I was teaching about community participation - on and off line.

I wish I could read it in the morning, my Husband works 2nd shift so he doesen't get up as early as I do and my computer is in the bedroom. I work in a high school cafeteria so I'm out the door by 6:30 am. It realy would make my day a lot brighter at work if I could read it before I left. As soon as I get home at 1:45 thats what I'm doing.Since I have been reading Cairn Talk I've almost stoped Facebook comepletly. I'll be on here in the morning this week we're on SPRING BREAK.(YEE HAW)

I check it out every morning after I get to work! The pictures and stories really start the day off on a the right foot for me. The sense of community and concern for everyone's furry loved ones makes me feel like the world is still a caring place. Great advice, great stories, great people.

Archived