CairnTalk

Sparky

Scruffys Mom

It is never "just a dog". They are our friend, confidante, family. Losing one is like having your heart ripped out. I can finally write about Sparky without crying and feel blessed for every day he shared with me. He was a good dog from the beginning, never destroyed a thing, and protected us with fierceness. God has him now and he is with all of our lost ones playing in that great big park. I look up in the clouds and see his little face and know he is up there still watching over me. God Bless my Sparky and God Bless all of you who supported us and prayed for that miracle. Love your dog and family every day.

I have been wondering about Sparky. I was going to ask, but gave it a second thought. I am so very sorry that little Sparky lost his battle. I had to giggle through tears of the name of your new puppy - Spanky - oh my, I had a giggly teary laugh. I know that Spanky is not a replacement - Sparky is forever in your hearts. Those are going to be tough paw prints to follow. My sympathy.

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

i know that sparky had some health crises early in life, and thanks to you he had the longest and best life possible. he was very lucky he found you, and you should be proud forever that his health and happiness were all due to you. he knew he was lucky.

My heart goes out to you as you miss your sweet boy, Sparky. I know how terribly it hurts to lose such a dear wee one who loves you with such purity of heart. He is your sweet angel now, and will forever watch over you from Rainbow Bridge. One day you will see him again.

Melissa

Archived