CairnTalk

FONZY the WAKE UP CALLER :D :D

Newman

LOL!!!

Every morning, if you let fonzy out around 6:00am, 7:00am

Only if my mom let's him outside, but when u do, HE BARKS At the fence like he's going nuts!

LOL he wakes up the whole neighborhood! I personally Love it, lol his barking is so EPIC and so cute..

My mom get's mad at him, so I have to go out and when he see's me go out in the back yard, he stops barking, lol he's so cute :D

But for real, it's called the Cairn wake up call :D

I love cairns :D

LEt him bark! I don't care what the neighbor's think, do what a Cairn does :D

Let the cairn's run and bark freely!! no crates to :D

His crate is my garage :D/ AKA Bedroom :D lol

9yNb8di.jpg
Click to show the full size image!

Maybe you should rename him Reveille (the military wake up bugle call)! :D Molly used to do that when we first got her, which was a problem, as my (now ex) husband used to take her out to wee at 5 a.m.! She learned fast (well, not so fast) that it was unacceptable to wake up the whole neighborhood just because she was up and ready to go!

Maybe you should rename him Reveille (the military wake up bugle call)! :D Molly used to do that when we first got her, which was a problem, as my (now ex) husband used to take her out to wee at 5 a.m.! She learned fast (well, not so fast) that it was unacceptable to wake up the whole neighborhood just because she was up and ready to go!

AHAHAA I might do that KKKKKKKKKKKK

I love the little cairns.. Im like in love with my dog.. we've been playing catch for like 50 minutes at a time, he is so TIRED!!! so I have to go get him some water in a cup I have with me while we go to the park just for him, so he will drink because I don't want him to pass out lol

:D

SICK EM FONZY :D :D

I love my cairn...

9yNb8di.jpg
Click to show the full size image!

Archived