CairnTalk

Looking for Male Cairn Puppy in North/Central Texas

Arelyn530

Hello all. I joined this forum very briefly two years ago when my husband and I first added our little Cairn furball to our family. My in-law's Yorkshire Terrier has passed away at the ripe old age of 17 and after interacting with Wetherton over the past two years, they have decided to get a Cairn Terrier. They asked me to help them find a puppy. I contacted our dog's breeder but she doesn't have a recent litter, nor is she expecting one. So now we are trying to find a breeder somewhere in the North Texas region, or possibly along the I-35 corridor down into Central Texas.

Here's what they are looking for.

Age: 8 weeks to 9 months. Younger side of the age range is preferred.

Color: Does not matter

Temperament: Given that the only Cairn they know is my dog, they are probably looking for one with a sweet disposition and a lot of spunk. Wetherton does not bark a lot and he loves people. No one in the household is under the age of 16, so no need to worry about small children.

Pet/show quality: It will be a companion dog and will not be entered in shows. I expect that it will be neutered or spayed, as was their Yorkie.

I can be contacted through these forums either by email or by private message.

Archived