CairnTalk

Updated Pictures of Layla at almost 6 Months

pindrop

Layla is definately growing up fast - too fast. She probably weighs somewhere around 13 - 14 lbs. As our house does not have a scale, this is purely guesswork. Since laying the small carpet in the kitchen today, we find her enjoying time on it - so guess she likes it. We took some pictures of her - one with her sleeping on the floor and the other one in my lap. She is a strange little girl in what she allows us to do with her. Pretty much all her baby teeth has been replaced now. She likes to talk - especially when the snow slides off the roof and if her raw-hide bone doesn't co-operate. Hope you enjoy the pictures.

post-5021-0-56767500-1299377064_thumb.jp post-5021-0-67166700-1299377081_thumb.jp

Husband and dog missing ...25 cents reward for dog

Aha! So here are the pictures! My gosh she's gotten big, hasn't she? She still has the sweetest face, though, and such alert eyes. A complete sweetheart! :wub:

That photo of her on your lap is lovely - such a pretty face Lalyla has!

[as have said on another post - Holly does not go on her back to sleep or to be fussed - she just does not like it!]

www.cairnterriertalk.co.uk

wub2.gif She is a sweetheart, Scruffy sleeps like that too. Don't they grow so quickly - too quickly!

www.cairnterriertalk.co.uk

Wow! Layla has really grown up! She is a lovely young lady. And yes that is a wonderful carrot tail. Good thing you pointed that out or I may have missed it.

Dempsy doesn't sleep on his back either, Holly. He sneezes when he does that - but he does love to play and roll around on his back.

Thanks for the pics of Layla!! She's looking good!

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

Such a sweetheart, reminds me of Dixie when she was younger. Dixie was 2 last month and one of her favorite sleeping position is on her back!!

6 months old already, how time flies. She has such a happy expression sitting on your lap. Thanks for the pics.

Idaho Cairns

I did enjoy the pictures! I love the way Layla is marked--good mask and that tail tip! With these little ones we really do need to have the pictures coming regularly--they are such little changelings in the first year and it is fun to watch them mature.

[as have said on another post - Holly does not go on her back to sleep or to be fussed - she just does not like it!]

Good to know someone else's Cairns don't sleep on their back!! Mine will only roll over to get belly rubs!

Layla is too cute!! All these pictures are really making me want to get a little pup!!

The only thing better than owning a Cairn is owning two!

Great pictures! Layla is growing up so fast. What a little cutie pie!

Radar wants to know where she lives, I think he is in Love :wub:

Layla is adorable!!! They grow up so fast. They sure can be a distraction when you're trying to get things done around the house too.

Two Cairns are better than one! Mac is so much more active and happily, Bailey loves the lake!

CairnTerrierSignaturepicture.jpg?t=1312994920

Archived