CairnTalk

Blizzard day!

Dempsy's Mom

Little Demps started out his day with the snow blowing in his face. He had had enough of that and spent the rest of the day relaxing with Digger and taking a nap with dad in the chair. Digger was a humane society dog. When I brought her home she was skin and bone. She is a great dog and a lovely companion for Demps. Love them both!

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

Wow! If it wasn't for the black nose you would hardly see him in all that snow! Should I say we hit 7- today? or is that cruel and unusual punishment! Demps really is a cutie!

That picture of them on the dog bed is so cute. Notice who has the best spot in the comfy middle of the bed and who has to lay around the edge?

That picture of them on the dog bed is so cute. Notice who has the best spot in the comfy middle of the bed and who has to lay around the edge?

I like that one too--so typical Cairn, using another creature for warmth and comfort. Here, the Cairns push the humans around--last night I got the edge of the bed again because a sleeping Cairn decided to stretch out on my side. Great pictures loved them.

Love all three pictures - each unique in their own way. They must keep you extremely busy. Demp's is a definate cutie.

Husband and dog missing ...25 cents reward for dog

wow, if it wasn't for Dempsy's little black nose, you wouldn't be able to find him in the snow!! I love it how our "big dogs in little bodies" seem to rule the roost!

We're supposedly getting snow this week. It would be nice to get a taste of actual winter rather than just glum :( I'm anxious to see what Hollie will think of it; I already know Kenzie doesn't like to be cold unless there is actual white stuff to play in!

The only thing better than owning a Cairn is owning two!

Archived