CairnTalk

Snow Pics

dinib

Nothing like a dark colored dog to highlight snow on the face! Great pictures.

Taz says all you snow victims need to come visit him in Arizona. 72 here today. I know, shut up, right!? :P

Nothing like a dark colored dog to highlight snow on the face! Great pictures.

Taz says all you snow victims need to come visit him in Arizona. 72 here today. I know, shut up, right!? :P

Grrrrrrrrr! :mad: We're slogging through the snow and slush. What was supposed to be a 1" dusting is turning into a mess!

I have yet to figure out why they love to roll in the snow but they certainly do it a lot. Neat pictures and love the coats!!!

Thanks everyone! You know how hard it is to get a shot of a busy Cairn? They were too busy plunging their heads in the snow, running and forging their own paths through the yard.

Very cute pictures! And yes, I do know how hard it is to capture the perfect shot. Great job!

P.S. I have not seen so much snow as this year...YIKES! Radar does that bunny thing through the snow too.

I feel bad for all you poor folks in Arizona... You never get to experience one of my favorite things... A cairn terrier's face all covered in snow! :P :P :P

FEAR THE CAIRN!

Thanks everyone! You know how hard it is to get a shot of a busy Cairn? They were too busy plunging their heads in the snow, running and forging their own paths through the yard.

Haha, i totally agree

9yNb8di.jpg
Click to show the full size image!

So we discovered a new game today. Snow bowling. I made a compacted softball sized snowball and rolled it the ground. Buckley chased, grabbed and ran around with it until it fell apart. Then he would come back for another. :lol:

Radar loves to help shovel-- when you try to throw the snow, he attacks it with his mouth. We must have 3 feet of snow on the ground and he will plow through - no fear. Bailey is funny. He waits for Radar to make the path and then he follows. What a lazy little guy.

Archived