CairnTalk

In Search of Puppy

Guest posting as: Lisa

Guest posting as: Lisa

I'm looking for breeders who live in Wisconsin. I've been in touch with two, and have had little luck regarding puppies currently available, or soon to be available. If anyone has information regarding reputable breeders in our area I would greatly appreciate it. I have contacted our local dog club (they train, etc), and talked to Vets and also check various websites. I still have to search out local dog shows as an option. I do not want to buy a dog from another state where it would need to be shipped without any face to face contact with either the pups or the breeder. We're willing to wait for availability from a reputable breeder, and are willing to drive (preferrably no more than 5-6 hours one way!). Thanks in advance for any information you can pass my way. I had a Cairn growing up and am familiar with the breed. We have 3 boys who are very excited about this new addition to our family - ages 8, 10 and 12, plus a nice size yard for plenty of exercise!

Hi Lisa - Wish I could help you out on this - however, we also in Wisconsin (NE Wis.) and also looking for a cairn. If you happen to get some good info on reputable breeders, would you mind sending my way? My email is DMarquette@new.rr.com.

Thanks and good luck to you and your family!

Deb

• 5 months later...

Archived