CairnTalk

Fun in sun

nerrels

This morning we headed out for a morning walk around Glebe, a nice new cafe has opened that has nice water views and good food. Bob and Penny chilled out for a while in the shadepost-4911-0-03358900-1295143973_thumb.jp

On the way home Penny found a novel way to relax in the car!

post-4911-0-30229700-1295144334_thumb.jp

It's such a hard life being a dog.

post-4911-0-77109100-1295144036_thumb.jp

I'm glad you guys have some sun down their--from what I'm seeing on the news you are having some pretty gray days. Nice to see dogs seeking shade--we haven't seen that in awhile. Love it.

What great pictures! Sun...did someone say sun and shade? And what, pray tell, are those? It's snowing again - I can't remember what heat feels like. Another three months and we'll be almost there. Stay dry and enjoy the sunshine and warmth.

Husband and dog missing ...25 cents reward for dog

I am soooooo jealous! We have record snowfall up here in the frozen north... way to cold to take Jock for a walk plus he gets lost in the deep snow :whistle:

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

Adorable photo's and I am sooooooo envious! The weather here in the UK is cold, damp and miserable and it's rare to get warm sunshine even in Summer except for the odd day.

www.cairnterriertalk.co.uk

I am trying to get as much fun in as I can with my gorgeous pair, I am leaving next week to work on Christmas Island for the next three months. I am going to miss them dreadfully

Archived