CairnTalk

My Sweet Boy

Dempsy's Mom

He really is a gorgeous dog. Love the bow.

Hopefully later today, I'll be putting on Layla's new coat and we'll head outside and have a picture taken to show everyone. Big storm heading our way (potential of one to two feet plus) - getting everything ready. Wood is stacked on the porch for easy access - enough food in the house to feed an army (ok maybe I'm getting carried away) but if we get snowed in, we'll be fine. Heading out in a few minutes to get milk (my favorite drink) so need to make sure we have enough on hand. Lantern is all ready and lots of candles - batteries for flashlights - cook top for emergencies. So hubby and I will be hunkering down to watch the football games and hope the Patriots have to play in the snow.

Husband and dog missing ...25 cents reward for dog

Dempsy looks like such an angel with the Christmas tree in the background - almost like a halo over his head :innocent: !

Pindrop - You're getting what we already had (and then some!). I can't remember a year when we had so much snow already before Christmas. We have already shoveled paths for Buffy and Ziggy; I'm sure Layla will appreciate a path when the snow gets deep. Stay warm and keep a toasty Cairn by your side during the storm!

Archived