CairnTalk

Made our Christmas Cards today!

Dempsy's Mom

Dempsy was just like tackling down a typical little boy for his Christmas pictures. We wrestled around and he fought me every step of the way, but we got r' done. I sure got the giggles over his attitude.

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

I came to the conclusion that Demps doesn't believe in Santa Clause .... he must have more of the traditional beliefs. :) ...... Maybe I should try a camel costume - can't imagine wrapping the hump around his body. :P That would be cute.

We would like to wish you all a safe and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

For whatever reason, our girls think this sort of thing is the absolute definition of "dog abuse" and we have long since given up the idea of trying to pose them for anything. There is something in the Cairn nature that avoids certain forms of cooperation with humans and posing for photos is one of those forms. Heaven forbid that a Cairn should lower itself to sit still for fifteen seconds just to take a photo! Put a costume on and the moments get worse by a ration of ten to one!

I enjoyed the pictures and love the progression from wearing the hat to eating the hat. You did get a very nice shot for your avatar!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Love the pics -- looks like you and he had fun with the hat! I'm going to get busy over the Thanksgiving holiday and try to force, I mean bribe, my two in to posing for a couple of shots.

Maybe I should try a camel costume...

I think you should go all the way and create a Cairn nativity scene, with Demps playing all the parts, and then photoshop them together! You could use one of his puppy pictures for the baby... oh my, I think I'm getting a wee bit sacrilegious! :santa2:

I know, it really is crazy how you can get into having a little holiday fun with your best buddy. But, even though they fight you, they really are just loving all the attention. It would be fun to have a Cairn nativity. :P

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

The picture is from 2 years ago. Oscar wasn't dressed in his Santa outfit, but he cheered up my little guy that was crying because we put him in this costume.

post-2308-0-32217900-1290641614_thumb.jp

Archived