CairnTalk

Holiday Cards 2010

Nikki

For all those that want to do the Holiday Cairn Card Exchange this year

Please send all emails to nstevensb@gmail.com and title the email holiday card exchange or cairn cards so I can put them all in the same folder. In the email I will need to have your name, address, zip code, name of your pets, how many cards you want to send out 5,10,15,25,30, or all, and weather you are willing to send cards out over seas. I will send out a list to everyone individually so it will be a surprise who you are getting a card from. The absolute last day to get in the exchange is November 20th. I will send out your list shortly after. Please do not email me the info through cairn talk just email me at nstevensb@gmail so I can all your emails going to the same place.

The type of cards you will get will vary some people make handmade cards, some will be store bought, some will be photocards, and some may be post cards. Some will send a card with the photo of their pets and some will send a card with a photo of themselves and their pet. This is completely up to you. I posted some examples over the last few years. If you have any questions at all feel free to email me. :thumbsup:

Nikki

img4780s.jpg

img5054y.jpg

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really." - Carlotta Monterey O'Neill

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Email sent to you!

I really loved getting these cards last year and have kept them all! Thanks for doing this.

www.cairnterriertalk.co.uk

LindaSue - you sign up and specify how many cards you are willing to mail. Come up with a holiday card (a lot of them are pics of our Cairns)and send to assigned addresses. You will eagerly await the post every day for new cards in the mail!

We're in again, too! It cracked DH up to see these cards come in every day. It's always fun to see which dogs look like ours.

Jandy and my Cairns, Kirby & Phinney 

Although I visit the forum less these days....I was delighted to see the card sharing is continued! C

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

just a reminder today is the last day to get me your info if you want to participate!

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really." - Carlotta Monterey O'Neill

sheila and Misty

were ready! just cant wait to see how many arw included this year. surely does make the mail exciting to recieve-makes one get the christmas squeals like when we were kids-I love it!! Thanks again Nikki!

I sent out the list to everyone so if you didn't get it you need to email me and I will send it out again. :thumbsup:

Kristi,

If you PM me your address we can send a card to you. I was late one year and bunch of people included us anyway! Can't wait to start receiving them!!

Archived