CairnTalk

Dempsy's is 2

Dempsy's Mom

Last year at this time Dempsy had not yet blessed our home. It was cold, wet and snowing - much like today - when I ventured out "just to meet Dempsy". He had already been adopted and returned. Unknown to me I am pretty sure that was do to his dribbling issue. Dempsy returned that day with me and we have been so happy together. Just love him to pieces. It was a wonderful decision.

I was looking through the photos trying to find one to post from a year ago. I chose this one so you could understand why I fell in love with Dempsy. :P I used a simular picture on the Christmas card last year, unknown to Jim and the family loved it. Some of them still have the card on the frig.

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

Judging from Jim's "cairnish" hairdo, Dempsey has had quite an influence on him! :whistle:

That mark on Jim's hand looks familiar! Is it from one of Dempsey's teeth? I got one just like it from Ruffles when I came in to contact with one of his teeth while we were horsing around. (It's not a bite mark... Just a scrape due to dog & man being overly enthusiastic while in exuberant play-mode)!

FEAR THE CAIRN!

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing--what do we do with Jim's hair--strip it or just use some thinning shears? Whatcha think?

Happy Birthday Dempsey!!

well they say dogs look like their owners, or is it the other way round?

www.cairnterriertalk.co.uk

You guys are just cracking me up - oh, do I have the giggles. It's about the same responses that I received from the Christmas card. It is a good thing Jim has good humor.I think we could win a look alike contest. The first response from Autumn and Molly was so very polite - I was going to jokingly respond to her - Which one is the handsome boy? :)

No that mark on Jim's hand was from some shop work that day. Ruffles is probably so excited about his new home and playmate that he got a little carried away.

Anyway love the responses!

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

Happy Birthday Dempsy! Like father like son. Loved everyone's comment on your hubby. It is funny!

Husband and dog missing ...25 cents reward for dog

The first response from Autumn and Molly was so very polite - I was going to jokingly respond to her - Which one is the handsome boy? :)

BOTH of course! :)

Dempsy had a great day. He got to go out in the barn, where we never go, and sniff around, go in between tires and in back of stuff. He loved the ice. Chased after the cats and went sliding across a small icy area on his rumpest. Very cute. Then he received his new car seat, came UPS on the very day of his birthday, so of course we needed to take a trip to our nearest bigger city, 30 miles away. Dempsy loved it. Then, what he really wanted, he just really loves to go for walks when we get to Watertown. So, even though it was cold and getting dark, we went for a walk, before we traveled home. Once home - he got to have one of those Cesar Bistro's for supper. He slept with sweet dreams. :thumbsup:

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

Sending belated but heartfelt happy birthday wishes to handsome Dempsy. :cake::party: I can tell he is indeed a true blessing in your lives. :hug:

And, I just LOVE your photo! :P

That is an ADORABLE picture! What a pair. Happy Birthday Demps!

I actually consider today (11/1) Ozzy's birthday. He's 2 too! I adopted him a year ago, mid October. His former owner said he was 11 months old, but didn't give me his actually birthday. I had my Border Collie put to sleep a year earlier on 11/1/2008. It seemed appropriate that the day Brody left this world be considered the day Ozzy appeared. It gives me some sort of comfort. God bless our little monsters! :twisted:

Archived