CairnTalk

Happy Birthday Sally!

Brianne_Kathrine

My little Sally is two years old today! Its hard to believe that its been nearly two years since I brought home that little 2 pound puppy. She is going to celebrate her birthday today by going to the dog park with Benny and also going on a nice long walk.

I also buy my dogs a Jr. Whopper with no onions on their birthdays. Sally won't like it, but she will have to split the Whopper with Benny. :party::cake:

The world revolves around Benny and Sally...or so they think!

Happy Birthday Sally! :cake: What? No fries with that whopper? lol. The years sure seem to fly by but I'm sure she'll have a Great Day :king:

If you want the best seat in the house, move the dog.

"CAIRNGRATULATIONS, SALLY!!" :cake::cake: Happy Birthday to a sweet girl, from Bailey & Sophie. We'd like a Whopper too, but our dad never buys us burgers, the bum!

Jim, Connie, Bailey & Sophie

FLOWERCHILD-1-1.jpgBAILEYSOPHIE4-22-07002-1.jpg

Happy Day Sally! Have fun at the park and enjoy your walk - by that time you will be ready for a little burger - Have It Your Way!! :cake:

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

Archived