CairnTalk

OUR SON

chichi3

IMG_0007.0.jpg

I have this posted with another discussion but at Cathy's suggestion I added it here also so I can (with fatherly pride ) show off our "son" AMOS.

Here's our little boy laying on my wife's bed keeping her company. He's all of 14 weeks and runs the house. My wife (Elaine) is a quadraplegic so she really treasures these moments with Amos on the bed with her. Of course, for his safety I stay real close by so he doesn't fall off.

He really is beautiful! Amos? How cute! That set my mind to thinking.... I met Famous Amos recently after a talk he gave at our church. He is a wonderful spiritual man who works to help people understand that in God's eyes there are no limits except those we set for ourselves. All these cute photos of these pups on here.....full of curiosity and life. Does anyone know......are their any children's books using photos of Cairn pups? Seems like one with a storyline of a pup or pups exploring the world....with their "never give up spirit"....could be a big hit.

Ok......so my mind moves through strange connections and the writer in me is never far below the surface....lolol. :whistle: Sorry. But........what a way to raise money for Cairn rescue and research.....

What a handsome little guy Amos is! His ears are great! I'm sure you and your wife are very proud of him. :DOsuvicki, I love your idea. I'm already imagining what actors and actresses voices could be used. There are so many successful dog movies out these days and I'm sure a new one that featured "Wizard of Oz" dogs (as many laymen call them) would be a big hit!

MikeC

Archived