CairnTalk

"In Memory of Tuk - Tuk"

jimnconnie

Today we received the Fall 2010 newsletter from the Foundation of the Cairn Terrier Club of America, describing the extensive research, educational programs, and clinics for the benefit & improvement of Cairns. As I filled out the donation form, I came to the section titled "This donation is made in honor of:", and immediately Tuk - Tuk came to my mind. I think it would be wonderful if those of us who donate would consider doing so in memory of Tuk-Tuk, that sweet boy who we all came to know & love through Dawn's messages.

I think this would be a fine way for us to honor Tuk, and to help the Foundation in its work.

Jim

Jim, Connie, Bailey & Sophie

FLOWERCHILD-1-1.jpgBAILEYSOPHIE4-22-07002-1.jpg

Thank you Jim for suggesting this. It is a wonderful way to honor such a wonderful dog, that we all came to love and respect. I will be donating by the end of the week.

I will donate some in the name of little bright eyed Tuk Tuk , but if one is not a member of the club, how does one contribute??

Bless little Tuk-Tuks memory.. what a wonderful idea.

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

Archived