CairnTalk

Morning coffee ritual

Fudgie

Every morning my son and I have coffee together. Every day it's the same thing, no coffee until this is over with..................

IMG_3615.jpg

aah, how sweet! I always want to cuddle Holly like that but she won't have it!

[Holly does not like being on her back]

www.cairnterriertalk.co.uk

Idaho Cairns

When you can get one of these Cairns to snuggle it is a good thing--mine will only do it about two minutes--when they wake me up in the morning!

The Belle has to lay across the top of the pillow and lick her foot until I wake up, then she gets a few scritches so she can stretch out completely and then it is off the bed to do whatever it is that she is interested in.

You are lucky folks to have this moment of pleasure--most of us have to fight like the dickens to get some love time.

Awww, what a cute picture! I can relate. My Murphy is the ultimate snuggle bunny which seems a bit out of the ordinary for any terrier. He is not happy unless he is lying on me or near me! :P

Sorry about the double post! It's funny how many of you say that your dog's don't like to snuggle. Oz is a big time snuggle bunny! Here's my son and Ozzy taking a morning nap.

post-4618-12829326312172_thumb.jpg

Love the picture of Fudgie! Max will hop up on the couch when you say "up" and lay down beside you. He's not a huge snuggler right now. His breeder (a friend of mine) says his mom and dad like to snuggle a lot, especially his dad Scooter.

Fudgie will be four years old this fall. She does not snuggle with me, only my son, like that. She will let me pet her and rub her, but that pose is reserved! She will also "sit pretty" for my son on her two hind legs forever!

The napping cairn is sure cute too!

What a cute picture.

Murphy is a snuggler also. I had no idea some dogs liked to snuggle so much. This is our first and the dogs we had as kids weren't snugglers. Her favorite time to snuggle is in the morning....she comes up on the bed and lays close to me and rolls on her back so I gently rub her belly. Whenever I watch TV from the bedroom she is right up there as close as she can get to me, on her back, with what I call hearts popping.....you know those little pink love hearts popping from her eyes when she looks at me with such love. Well, you can almost seem them. :wub::wub::wub:

Dogs are one of the only animals that will look you in the eye and stare at you. An oh, what those eyes say. :hug:

North Georgia, USA

Home to Miss Murphy-Cairn mix-born est. Dec.'07

Joined our family on June 16,'09

Dogs leave pawprints on your heart

Archived